Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The Cracked.To version of Openbullet crashes on startup

by TiTan7 - 07 November, 2020 - 03:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (MugiwaraStore) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TiTan7) - Unhide
TiTan7  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
bumppppp :(
This post is by a banned member (Pulsanti) - Unhide
Pulsanti  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi,

Try on a fresh RDP with Windows 10 built-in and the same soft version that you don't manage to open on your computer.
Plus try install the latest .NET / VBA packages dependencies.
This post is by a banned member (zeuus) - Unhide
zeuus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 November, 2020 - 03:56 AM)TiTan7 Wrote: Show More
The Cracked.To version of Openbullet crashes on startup. I verify it with my key, it says it is verified and then it closes. What do I do?

also having same issue, have been trying to figure it out for about a week. currently trying the last suggestion from Pulsanti, will report back if i have any luck with his suggestion.
This post is by a banned member (Pulsanti) - Unhide
Pulsanti  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi,

@zeuus, any luck so far? It's unusual that some of you experience the same issue at the same time, perhaps referring it to staff at some point may be more effective.
This post is by a banned member (zeuus) - Unhide
zeuus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2020 - 10:28 AM by zeuus.)
(22 November, 2020 - 05:36 PM)Pulsanti Wrote: Show More
@zeuus, any luck so far? It's unusual that some of you experience the same issue at the same time, perhaps referring it to staff at some point may be more effective.

well the day i posted that comment i did spend a few hours trying to figure out what exactly the problem was, as well as seeing if i was able to get it to run on a fresh rdp with windows 10, also gave a VM with a fresh installation of windows 10 too, was still getting the same issue unfortunately tho. I haven't spent any time since that day messing around with it as ive just been to busy but i do have a question that you may be able to help me with. in your first comment you had mentioned something about making sure to have the .net and vba dependencies etc.. and so if im remembering correctly the other day when i was trying to get it running on the rdp and the vm i was double checking what all i had installed on my laptop currently just incase that was a part of the issue and while i was doing that i opened up the file "OpenBullet_p_.exe.config" inside the c.to OB folder with visual studio 2019 and it says  <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" />
now i have the latest version of .net framework already 4.8.1 or something like that. is that possibly the why there is an issue? if so can i just change the config file to support the current version i have? I tried to see if i could downgrade to 4.7.2 but had no luck with that really. any input would be appreciated  pepeokay

would be nice to figure this out at some point so I am able to try out some of .cto configs I have finally lol. [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (nima_teh) - Unhide
nima_teh  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
it doesnt work for me too , any suggestion or another version of this cracked.to open bullet that works ?
This post is by a banned member (devspot3) - Unhide
devspot3  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
same problem