Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The First Dick I've Met on C.to - @SWAT

by Zer0Day - 22 July, 2019 - 12:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2019 - 12:37 PM by Zer0Day.)
ight so

just wanna say

SWAT is a big ass dick

I was talking to a guy on the server about my thread, well- it was before i uploaded the thread and i gave him the previews, he agreed she was hot and then swat comes in and tells me to shut the fuck up and stop talking about the same thing with one person and hes about to blow his brains out. He starts this argument out of nowhere yelling at me because "im talking about the same thing too much"

Then afterwords he says theres too much beef in sb,when he started the shit yelling at me out of nowhere.

[Image: Pbnfr70.png]

I say he started it and basically call him out for being a hypocrite, he just says im nobody

First actual dick I've met on c.to

[Image: 602737754035585034.png?v=1]

That just got me really pissed off, I was talking to a guy about my thread, one person. And he jumps in and yells at me, telling me to go away, Im breaking rules or some shit. Hes gonna blow his brains out, i need to get a life.

All this shit

First dick i've actually met on c.to, Dude got me really pissed off.

Anyways night night [Image: dcbf6274f0ce0f393d064a72db2c8913.svg]

A mod can remove this shit if he wants. Although its true and SWAT is a major dick. I made it out of anger and stress from a recent death that i just found out about.
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (Jensen) - Unhide
Jensen  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
soorude kek kek kek