Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The Story behind ProjectTrauma

by ProjectTrauma - 12 May, 2021 - 04:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (ProjectTrauma) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 03:47 AM by ProjectTrauma. Edited 2 times in total.)
It was summer 2019, I was sitting at my computer as I usually did.
I was scrolling through my discord, watching youtube videos, or playing games with my friends.
At this point, it was really just a normal day like usually until I met a guy called:

"Suicide"

As far as I know, I met him on a discord server, he messaged me, and we became friends.
He got to know each other really well, I never got to know his name, but I knew he was 18? and Dyslexic.
A great guy, I always said he was. He started getting into coding, and stuff like
Discord Token Grabbing / Discord Token Rapping.
At this point, I was totally new to this type of stuff, I didn't know that stuff like this even existed.
He showed me his creations, and these where usually just simple programs, not even obfuscated as far as I know.

Anarchy Grabber

[Image: unknown.png]

"The Anarchy has been Released"
That's what his slogan was.
Once a person has been infected, all his servers and DM's would be spammed with a message that let to him getting a lot of attention.
So one day he asked me if I wanted to help him out, since we became good friends, so I got to look at his tools,
his creations, everything he has done.
At one point, we started selling these for a relatively high price (15-30$)
I didn't know this was a high price, since you can obviously get these for free nowadays.
But anyways, that was basically my life for some weeks/months. We talked and talked, had some laughs and goofed around,
until one particular day.

Suicide: "hey, a friend of mine has a private debugger that I can use and here's what I got with it"

He showed me a gif and long screenshot from Sourcecodes and Classes, that came from the Project called
Bite 2.4 made by Lifty Community.

I will talk about Lifty Community, and my history with the people there in another thread, but for now I will talk about myself and this Username.
Long Story short: I had some beef with Lifty, and wanted to get back to them one day.

Little did I know, this "private debugger" was called DnSpy, and is publicly available for free. (keep in mind that he was dyslexic and didn't know much better as well)
So I asked if I would be able to get in contact with his friend, that had this "private debugger".
He got me his Discord, we talked a lot, and he quickly explained the situation.
We became friends as well, and I got myself introduced in
Reverse Engineering.

Back then, I didn't know much of it, but I quickly got my hands on some tutorials and guides for it.
All I knew was "Edit Class" with was basically editing the source code directly (no protection or obfuscations)
So they asked me if I wanted to help them out as a "Reverser"

Now of course I wasn't that good back then, but this is where I got into it.

Now one day, all of us 3 started talking and talking.
What are we gonna do with out Future? and how can we expand
Anarchy
That's where everything came together.

We founded
"ProjectTrauma"
I quickly made a Cracked.to Account, named it this way,
and started releasing low level cracks from programs we found on N.to

Now to be clear, I always have been the only one that has access to this account, none of the others,
ever used it, nor wanted to use it. As the months pass, we started losing contact.
We didn't talk as much anymore, nothing.
And then Discord hit. "
Your Discord Account has been terminated since you Violated our T.O.S"
Since then, I never got to hear from these 2 again, and I went my own way.
I've met a lot of great people on here, I've had my ups, and downs from people in the past.
Been doxxed, been threatened, and almost went to jail once.
I never decided to leave, nor did I ever decide to change my Username.

All it would have taken was staying off Discord for 1 Day, and all of this would have never happened.
I wouldn't have met Suicide, I wouldn't have gotten into Reversing, and I would have lived a normal, boring life.

That's the Story of "ProjectTrauma" I hope you guys enjoyed it.
I hope I will be able to meet up with these 2 again.. one day

Pepe Heart
Thanks for Everyhing!
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2021 - 06:18 PM by Vectonsid.)
Pepe
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.

https://files.catbox.moe/d2pcrz.mp4
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
imagine if they come to c.to
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 May, 2021 - 04:31 PM)ProjectTrauma Wrote: Show More
It was summer 2019, I was sitting at my computer as I usually did.
I was scrolling through my discord, watching youtube videos, or playing games with my friends.
At this point, it was really just a normal day like usually until I met a guy called:

"Suicide"

As far as I know, I met him on a discord server, he messaged me, and we became friends.
He got to know each other really well, I never got to know his name, but I knew he was 18? and Dyslexic.
A great guy, I always said he was. He started getting into coding, and stuff like
Discord Token Grabbing / Discord Token Rapping.
At this point, I was totally new to this type of stuff, I didn't know that stuff like this even existed.
He showed me his creations, and these where usually just simple programs, not even obfuscated as far as I know.

Anarchy Grabber

"The Anarchy has been Released"
That's what his slogan was.
Once a person has been infected, all his servers and DM's would be spammed with a message that let to him getting a lot of attention.
So one day he asked me if I wanted to help him out, since we became good friends, so I got to look at his tools,
his creations, everything he has done.
At one point, we started selling these for a relatively high price (15-30$)
I didn't know this was a high price, since you can obviously get these for free nowadays.
But anyways, that was basically my life for some weeks/months. We talked and talked, had some laughs and goofed around,
until one particular day.

Suicide: "hey, a friend of mine has a private debugger that I can use and here's what I got with it"

He showed me a gif and long screenshot from Sourcecodes and Classes, that came from the Project called
Bite 2.4 made by Lifty Community.

I will talk about Lifty Community, and my history with the people there in another thread, but for now I will talk about myself and this Username.
Long Story short: I had some beef with Lifty, and wanted to get back to them one day.

Little did I know, this "private debugger" was called DnSpy, and is publicly available for free. (keep in mind that he was dyslexic and didn't know much better as well)
So I asked if I would be able to get in contact with his friend, that had this "private debugger".
He got me his Discord, we talked a lot, and he quickly explained the situation.
We became friends as well, and I got myself introduced in
Reverse Engineering.

Back then, I didn't know much of it, but I quickly got my hands on some tutorials and guides for it.
All I knew was "Edit Class" with was basically editing the source code directly (no protection or obfuscations)
So they asked me if I wanted to help them out as a "Reverser"

Now of course I wasn't that good back then, but this is where I got into it.

Now one day, all of us 3 started talking and talking.
What are we gonna do with out Future? and how can we expand
Anarchy
That's where everything came together.

We founded
"ProjectTrauma"
I quickly made a Cracked.to Account, named it this way,
and started releasing low level cracks from programs we found on N.to

Now to be clear, I always have been the only one that has access to this account, none of the others,
ever used it, nor wanted to use it. As the months pass, we started losing contact.
We didn't talk as much anymore, nothing.
And then Discord hit. "
Your Discord Account has been terminated since you Violated our T.O.S"
Since then, I never got to hear from these 2 again, and I went my own way.
I've met a lot of great people on here, I've had my ups, and downs from people in the past.
Been doxxed, been threatened, and almost went to jail once.
I never decided to leave, nor did I ever decide to change my Username.

All it would have taken was staying off Discord for 1 Day, and all of this would have never happened.
I wouldn't have met Suicide, I wouldn't have gotten into Reversing, and I would have lived a normal, boring life.

That's the Story of "ProjectTrauma" I hope you guys enjoyed it.
I hope I will be able to meet up with these 2 again.. one day

Pepe Heart

monkayes Pepe
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
This post is by a banned member (x03) - Unhide