Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The guy who said i had no life and yelled at me and was a dick. IS FUCKING 14 @SWAT

by Zer0Day - 23 July, 2019 - 12:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2019 - 01:46 PM by Zer0Day.)
Basically, Yesterday i believe, I was about to post a thread of some hacked nudes n shit. I texted a guy a preview, and he said it was pretty hq stuff. We talked about it for about 5 minutes, Then @SWAT comes in and says hes gonna blow his brains out and i'm annoying as fuck and have no life. Basically just being a massive dick. He makes this argument out of fucking nowhere. And was genuinely the first dick i had met on c.to, Then later on i found out a friend of mine, Julia, Had died in a car accident. I said how she called me her big brother.  I told swat that she hadn't been messaging me for weeks and i would text her i loved her everyday, And i found out from her brother that she had been dead.

And @SWAT says that i shouldn't mourn her at all and its just another death, And he says he doesn't get why people cry over deaths.

Then he says theres too much beef in sb, and i call him out for being a hypocrite. And he just says im nobody.

[Image: T7yWSny.png]

So basically this dude is being a big dick to me, Even after he finds out that a best friend of mine has died. So for a while i've hated the guy for being the first ever dick i've met on this site. And just now. I'm finding out..

[Image: mwBEFLR.png]

He's fucking 14 years old.   kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

Edit: Currently waiting to be swatted by @SWAT 
[Image: OH15hcT.png]
So this will be fun.
I wonder what that call would be, A 13 yr old with voicecracks saying i got a bomb or sum shit [Image: kek.png]
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2019 - 01:20 PM by Ryze.)
Lmao what tf is wrong with this skid. You don’t fucking threaten someone to swat them and get you killed. That’s not ok. I really hope that this is against the TOS of cracked or am done here. @pop @Jocker @KSZ @Hans69
[Image: gB0Oyuo.gif]
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Juice) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (slice) - Unhide
slice  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
There's so many wrong things here, i don't know which direction i should be pinpointing
A community of entrepreneurs, startup founders, ecommerce managers and marketing professionals collaborating for growth.

Join discord server: https://discord.gg/ngcu5j2qSK
This post is by a banned member (AnimuCracku) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
These guys irl ngl
[Image: KINDERorientation9.jpg?itok=fTJ6hqwr]
currently kinda inactive due to health reasons

Coding tools and keeping the forum safe from malware
Discord: Not using discord at the moment, don't trust anyone using my name. Use forum verification (DM).
Telegram: animucracku
Always use forum verification when dealing.

This post is by a banned member (Juice) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jensen) - Unhide
Jensen  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(23 July, 2019 - 01:56 PM)AnimuCracku Wrote: Show More
These guys irl ngl
[Image: KINDERorientation9.jpg?itok=fTJ6hqwr]

Smart kek kek kek kek kek kek kek