Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Trivial noob questions.

by cgimoney - 01 July, 2023 - 02:44 AM
This post is by a banned member (cgimoney) - Unhide
cgimoney  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I'm getting into the craft and I've been making a lot of research throught the day but a few things just don't seem to make sense so imma ask them here and take the hate.

1. what is paid traffic? do you pay for the right customers to add you on your platform of choice? how does that work on my end and on the customer's end?

2. from what i know to start a paypal account you need a phone number and we all already have a paypal acc on our own number so does everyone just go around buying sim cards just to do this?

3. why does everyone advise to use bluestack instead of using your phone? is there some risk involved with it? i'll still be using bluestack cause its just more efficient to do on the pc but every guide ive read has only considered using bluestack so that makes me believe there's something inherentny wrong about using your phone.

4. i see people getting money from imessage and im wondering if all these people have a seperate iphone with a seperate appleID or is it just fine to use your own? as you can tell i have little grasp on what information the customer gets when using our gracious services.

5. what about cross continent transactions? im from europe but my region of target would probably be canada or the us. is it a viable strategy? should i pretend to be a girl from the EU or use a vpn and try to hide my whereabouts?

again sorry for the trivial questions. its hard to find valuable full guides while digging through tons of dorks selling titty-packs for $300. thanks in advance?
[Image: topg.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Compas) - Unhide
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Dont overthink, read through a guide carefully and you´ll be good