Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

UEX HUGE SCAMMER! Proof in my post. Also has infested tools in his channel on Tg!

by tehdommae1 - 29 September, 2024 - 06:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (tehdommae1) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/uex
Sales Thread: -  private chat telegram
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$ for 2k log:pass target markt.de ( not a single one was valid xD)
Screenshots of Communication:  (PROOF UPLOADING WILL EDIT SOON
Additional Information:  Baits new ppl with tools for free but theyre actually heavy infested.... dunno if i also got this on recording because i made the mistake to ask
                                      him  about the infected tools, then in  under a minute everything was deleted, 

Crypto address for a refund: LTC  AkfJip4wXHLenWMruQzWb75hGA
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @uex (uex) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Threads
his excuse will be that he talked with victim  in private , but before he scammed her , he just talked to me , and he talked alot. after scam he stopped talking to me and tried to fool the victim even more. Even if it may look that she agreed to a "solution" from uex, beware , its a absolut beginner with combos , its easy to trick her with such words.
This post is by a banned member (uex) - Unhide
uex  
Premium Member
Threads
1 Year of service
First of all, I don't know what you are talking about with tools, because I have never posted this, I only post combos that are txt / https://imgur.com/a/btfi8Yj Here I have some evidence of the payment, which was made by another person and not by him, I don't know why he gets involved in this business in the first place, I will also leave some pictures of the business so you understand, he is Gina Mau from Telegram and Jennifer is a person who was brought by him, and he is in for that person, after I sold him those 2k, everything was fine, then he sends me a message that he gave a check for 2k in a few minutes and says that he didn't it was nothing good, then I asked him for proof, but he won't give me concrete proof that none of it works, I discussed with him that I don't know exactly how many will work and how many won't, then I talked to the person who told me -he made the payment for those 2k markt.de and I told him that I would somehow reward him with some combos from Germany if he wanted, that anyway he would have no way to recover the money if he lied to me that he didn't get any a hit from them, and then "THIS FRIEND" enters and says that I want to suck him because he is a beginner with combos and I don't know what, but he said that he has an openbullet checker and config
Threads
Okay, here is JennyFissi, i got access from the account of Gina Mau. He gave me access to this account. Now i will tell you my perspective.
It started all that i needed markt.de logs. I wrote a friend of mine (owner of this account = Gina Mau on Telegram) that i need them and he told me that i can get them from uex. I asked you (uex) about the details and about the logs. You told me that i would get 2k logs for 100$ on which i replied that i want to pay a part first. You denied it (which i understand because you would not be sure if i would buy the rest) and after some talk i accepted it and sent you 100$. After that, you have sent me a file with 2k logs, where NONE of the logs were valid. None of them worked, not a single one. I checked them with OpenBullet 2 and markt.de config. It worked really really good for me in the past. Now you are saying that openbullet 2 skips valid logs, etc. Even IF it would, i would not get 0 hits. I asked for 2k logs, we clearly said LOGIN:PASS which tells you that logins should work. In the end 0 hits. You said to my friend that you cannot ensure how many will work because you are not a magician, but how i said 0 hits are not what i expect as a buyer. As a buyer, i expect my money back if something is not working correctly.

Now to your statement and lies on top:
-I told you after 45 Minutes that the first 500 which i checked are invalid. Then i thought i did something wrong maybe (even after i am doing it since long time) and i asked 2 other people to check them for me. Answer was that nothing worked. I checked the rest after, nothing worked. I did not tell you "after minutes". It was almost a hour after.
-You asked for proof, i told you how can i proof it to you, i will do everything you want that i can proof it to you. I said please check them and you can see yourself, you said you dont have a checker which i understand. I told you many times, tell me what i can do to proof it to you, no actual answer to the solution of you.
-No, you did not tell me to give me combos as an alternative. I have told you that i have got scammed 2 days ago for 250$, now again 100$ lost etc. i told you my situation. After telling it you many times, you said that i can BUY combos of you, not giving it for me as a replace. You have never told me directly that you replace it for me.

I have proofs of chat, payment, txid etc. and i can provide them if someone asks for them.
Btw. the wallet on top is cut off unfortunately. The real one is: LLz4zgedAkfJip4wXHLenWMruQzWb75hGA
Thats the wallet where i paid the 100$ from, you can see it in the blockchain.
uex  
Premium Member
Threads
1 Year of service
Now all of a sudden I don't get viruses anymore? programs that you said I give haha
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 September, 2024 - 08:37 PM by tehdommae1.)
You have even said in telegram chat, that you can ensure that not ALL are valid but some, that actually never happened. Proof is in that video (uploaded by me but video is from Gina Mau):
https://jennyfissi.tumblr.com/private/76...CWld9Xca1e

(29 September, 2024 - 08:32 PM)uex Wrote: Show More
Now all of a sudden I don't get viruses anymore? programs that you said I give haha

Here is JennyFissi. I have nothing to do about it, i am just here because of my money which i paid but with no actual delivery
uex  
Premium Member
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 September, 2024 - 08:44 PM by uex.)
What a lie you are Gina Mau

This is a clear proof to confirm that this is not the person on this forum account https://imgur.com/a/ZoZOqMm