Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Unable to reply to threads

by KawhiNot - 18 March, 2021 - 04:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (KawhiNot) - Unhide
KawhiNot  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, 

A while back I had an issue where I couldn't reply on threads. Almost every thread I went to said "YOU CAN MAKE 0 MORE POSTS IN THIS SECTION TODAY BEFORE YOUR DAILY SECTION LIMIT IS REACHED." This cannot be the case since I haven't replied for months.

I have not been able to reply for a couple of months now, and I don't think it will be fixed on it's own. I also posted a thread about this issue a while back (and when you go to my account it says 3 threads); however, when you click on it, it only shows 2 threads. This leads me to believe that the thread was somehow deleted and this issue still hasn't been resolved. I've lost faith at this point but this site was one of my favorite websites at one point in time, and I'd love to gain access to these threads again.

I would really appreciate it if one of the moderators can spend some of their valuable time in helping me out

Thanks,

Pallav.
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
This post is by a banned member (KawhiNot) - Unhide
KawhiNot  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (J_S) - Unhide
J_S  
Premium Member
Threads
5 Years of service
I see only 4 threads https://cracked.to/search.php?action=res...8083817304 here total ? Also today i'll check what's the issue with this post limit. To me it sounds just like a bad code check.
This post is by a banned member (Annasyserame) - Unhide