Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Upgrade download limits?

by Lewis2432 - 06 March, 2021 - 03:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lewis2432) - Unhide
Lewis2432  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 March, 2021 - 03:29 PM by Lewis2432.)
Hey, I'd just like to confirm, for the upgrades, are there any download limitations at all? It doesn't say there is but also doesn't say there isn't, so thought I'd check.

EDIT: And further, are files uploaded to the thread itself (i.e. stored in forum database) or are they link to file sharing sites where older posts may have expired links?

Also FYI, the automated message at registration says for any questions to respond to the bot/account, but their quote is full?
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
There are no downloads hosted on this site sir, your upgrade unlocks the content.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
One other question having the upgraded accounts, is there a risk of having a ban by leeching? I'm asking because i new to all this and i don't see how i can contribute to this site before knowing a lot about well... everything i guess.
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
No, you won't get banned for leeching when you're upgraded.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]