Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Valorant Points Cheaper ?

by emilysilver - 03 August, 2020 - 12:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (emilysilver) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm trying to buy Valorant Points cheaper since they are so expensive through ingame and I think I've got a hunch. So far, I've seen multiple services trying to sell Valorant Points top up that are slightly cheaper than in-game prices which all they need is your Riot ID. I don't understand the reasoning behind charging a fee just for purchasing on your behalf and making a whole service out of it like it's some big ass deal, but I digress. They use a website called Codashop which is licensed to sell Valorant top ups in South East Asia region, and it turns out that it works for all regions regardless and you essentially just pay using their currency for it. When converted to USD/EUR/etc, it ends up being cheaper for more Valorant points. Specifically, Indonesia sells topups for the values for Valorant Points 2200 i.e. is 200,000 rupiah ~ 13.67 USD, and they have 4500 and 9200 options for 27.34 USD and 54.68 USD respectively. Philippine has values for 2600 which equates to around maybe 20 USD. Overall out of all the countries, Indonesia seems to be the cheapest however I cannot figure out which wallet top up doesn't require Indonesian number and accepts BTC/Paypal/Credit top up. The only one's that I can buy currently is Philippines through the Grab app and Singapore through VISA international. If you guys got any ideas, we can crack this together and all get cheaper Valorant Points.
This post is by a banned member (KlobasnikCZ) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 August, 2020 - 06:44 PM by KlobasnikCZ.)
I was trying to do it today for like 5 hours but i didn't find any solution.. I tried every payment method but with no success. Everytime it wanted a Malaysia phone number and even when i searched for malaysia phone numbers for rent, it didn't work..
This post is by a banned member (karlozkya) - Unhide
karlozkya  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I am also trying to find some cheap option, but I have not found anything yet, there are some here but today the prices changed: /
This post is by a banned member (mevrick) - Unhide
mevrick  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm from Indonesia and can help you get valorant point @ codashop. Lets make money together :)
This post is by a banned member (dudut) - Unhide
dudut  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 August, 2020 - 01:05 PM by dudut.)
mantapppp

amazing
This post is by a banned member (emilysilver) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
still looking for the method please help
This post is by a banned member (Marma666) - Unhide
Marma666  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I don´t beliave  Pepe