Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@Verisio Exposed adding grammar error to his script to act "legit" kek

by Low - 24 October, 2023 - 09:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Low) - Unhide
Low  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
So, this man named Verisio as been scripting in Shoutbox for the last 2 day, all the sentence he write are just weird question or goofy compliment, example he said to @yuno "nice avatar" while yuno don't have a fucking avatar, he also told @Charmol "how's the business" while Charmol DON'T HAVE BUSINESS, and with all of this, there was not a SINGLE grammar error for 2 days, but since we detected he was scripting, he added grammar error to his script, just look this: 
[Image: Lfw7tAa.png]
[Image: eiJpqQs.png]
[Image: RvtA8S1.png]
[Image: ZUeVdqE.png]
[Image: xd1KE7R.png]
@laxy @Darkness @VAVE @Faraday Would you mind  temp ban him of Shoutbox when he does this, this is not a fair way of farming Shoutbox shout.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
@realAquarius owned bozo  [Image: keek.gif]

@Sibrille - lifetime
This post is by a banned member (LongLing) - Unhide
LongLing  
Supreme
Threads
I've been observing Verisio's activity in the Shoutbox recently, and it seems that some members have raised concerns about the nature of his interactions. While we're a diverse community, it's essential that we all strive for respectful and meaningful conversations.
Verisio's comments, as described, might be seen as unusual, and I encourage him to be more considerate of the content and context of his messages. Friendly banter and compliments are welcome, but it's important that they align with the actual situations or discussions taking place.
Let's remember that our community is built on mutual respect and understanding. If anyone has concerns about a member's behavior, it's advisable to communicate directly or involve a moderator to ensure that everyone can enjoy their time in the Shoutbox.
Please remember to maintain a positive and respectful environment as we interact with one another on this platform. If you have further insights or comments on this matter, please feel free to share them.
This post is by a banned member (yukki) - Unhide
yukki  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
+1 been saying this for a while
+Rep my cutie patootie, gorgeous, etheral, pretty, lovely, stunning girlfriend @yuno

yunocio is NOT my telegram that was my old telegram username and is now owned by an impersonator my new telegram is yukkicio
This post is by a banned member (pipin) - Unhide
pipin  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
i accept this aswell

he is weird..

hey how is your day
had your lunch?
hey! what movie you saw last night
[Image: pepevampire_3.png]
[Image: giveawayspalace.gif]

[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
XD
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]