Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@VirtualGain method!

by Idkyou1 - 04 May, 2020 - 08:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (Cres) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Akimor still doesn't understand that the method was already previously leaked
This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2020 - 06:51 PM)Akimor Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2020 - 05:56 PM)Cres Wrote: Show More
Akimor still doesn't understand that the method was already previously leaked

Let me explain you.

Date of your purchase:
04/17/2020

Date of leak;
05/05/2020

??

Yes, it was releaked. It was already previously leaked. Just no one knew about it so he told everyone.
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
First. Leaked does not mean that it's public. Because if it did then every method is public. Now then @Cres if you bought the method only for the clipper you truly are retarded. The only reason me and the people who bought this was for the spreading method which is HQ. You can't find any guides that are effective for that. As I said a clipper is public because it's basic coding .... @Idkyou1 as for you I can clearly say you didn't even try the method because you probably leech the 1000$ per day autopilot threads and expected this to be one of them. I decided to get involved in this thread because if @VirtualGain lost it will mean that everyone's products are at risk so I don't want to make any other sales threads before admins solve this nonsense.

Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2020 - 07:23 PM)Azathoth Wrote: Show More
First. Leaked does not mean that it's public. Because if it did then every method is public. Now then @Cres if you bought the method only for the clipper you truly are retarded. The only reason me and the people who bought this was for the spreading method which is HQ. You can't find any guides that are effective for that. As I said a clipper is public because it's basic coding .... @Idkyou1 as for you I can clearly say you didn't even try the method because you probably leech the 1000$ per day autopilot threads and expected this to be one of them. I decided to get involved in this thread because if @VirtualGain lost it will mean that everyone's products are at risk so I don't want to make any other sales threads before admins solve this nonsense.

Ok I see your point. However, I did not know originally what the method is. I didn't know if it was about a clipper, spreading or whatever. You can't just say that I thought I was buying it for clipper if at the time I didn't know.

I also feel like there are other methods you can find online to spread.