Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@VirtualGain method!

by Idkyou1 - 04 May, 2020 - 08:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@Cres I understand but honestly people buy it for the spreading. As for the clipper it's easy to make. @Idkyou1 ok so you mean I can make a scam report on bob because his v3 is literally public. I also have most of the nulled ebooks and c.to ebooks without paying a single cent. What you claim is that it was all public in the making. It got leaked meaning it doesn't mean it's vgains fault. So if I made a leak right now leaking every ebook and I do the exact thing that you did with the scam reports I can make people lose about 10-20k worth of sales. Also I would recommend you not to swear as you did not hit puberty yet so you don't want to remain with this language since it already seems that you don't know how to make an argument and keep swearing.

This post is by a banned member (Cres) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2020 - 07:58 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@VirtualGain please refund him within 24hrs

Thank you darkness.
This post is by a banned member (VirtualGain) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Slekar) - Unhide
Slekar  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2020 - 08:56 PM by Slekar.)
,,I decided to get involved in this thread because if VirtualGain lost it will mean that everyone's products are at risk so I don't want to make any other sales threads before admins solve this nonsense.''

,,people are guided by emotions, not logic'' Smart

Thank you for telling me the truth indirectly. SadNigga
It's really curious how everyone provides similar data and every one have something with 200/day  and now with 4k-5k / monthkek
The same people give vouchs with very positive answers as if they didn't even bother to check the method. [Image: feelssadman.png]
All methods have very few likes around 20-30.Is suspicious. If it works, why don't they have more likes? [Image: thinkingpepe.png]

My opinion for those who read this message:  Pepelove
Do not buy these methods.
There is a good chance that these methods are scams.
All the methods that tell you how to make money "fast" are scams or are complex and inefficient.

P.S This is just my opinion. PepeGlad
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2020 - 10:50 PM by Cres.)
(08 May, 2020 - 09:32 PM)implayingmusic Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2020 - 08:05 PM)VirtualGain Wrote: Show More

Who should I refund?

And for what reason?

Should I refund everyone now just because they leaked the book and they threaten me to leak my book?

Are you going to ignore the fact that this guys are literally asking for a refund because they leaked the book themselves?
@VirtualGain
 I think you are missunderstanding, it's not because your method was made public that you need to refund. Your method are PLAGIARIZED, that means you copied most parts of your ebooks from another source way before the leak.  You should be banned for being dishonest and trying to dox your customers ! 

@Darkness I think banning him is the best choice to keep C.to reputation , even N.to decidec to do something about ebooks by checking each one of them. If he isn't banned, RIP C.to Reputation  kek

I agree. The user is so defensive that he literally -9 me. Didn't even know it was possible

Wow. We all knew it would get to this point.

Don't care about rep anyone, don't think anyone gives a shit

Who should I refund?

And for what reason?

Should I refund everyone now just because they leaked the book and they threaten me to leak my book?

Are you going to ignore the fact that this guys are literally asking for a refund because they leaked the book themselves?

Are you going to refund us or are you just going to get banned? Incase darkness doesn't reply (Yeah, idk if you knew but he's a busy guy) why dont you refund us
This post is by a banned member (VirtualGain) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2020 - 11:59 PM by Cres.)
(08 May, 2020 - 11:32 PM)VirtualGain Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2020 - 09:35 PM)Cres Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2020 - 09:32 PM)implayingmusic Wrote: Show More
@VirtualGain
 I think you are missunderstanding, it's not because your method was made public that you need to refund. Your method are PLAGIARIZED, that means you copied most parts of your ebooks from another source way before the leak.  You should be banned for being dishonest and trying to dox your customers ! 

@Darkness I think banning him is the best choice to keep C.to reputation , even N.to decidec to do something about ebooks by checking each one of them. If he isn't banned, RIP C.to Reputation  kek

I agree. The user is so defensive that he literally -9 me. Didn't even know it was possible

Wow. We all knew it would get to this point.

Don't care about rep anyone, don't think anyone gives a shit

Who should I refund?

And for what reason?

Are you going to refund us or are you just going to get banned? Incase darkness doesn't reply (Yeah, idk if you knew but he's a busy guy) why dont you refund us

I am not going to refund anyone till he makes the final decision. I already provided him with enough proof that the guy that opened this scam report has leaked the book so he will maybe get banned asap, also about that fake shit about "plagiarism" as @Azathoth said the part that it's "plagiarized" it's just a tutorial for creating the tool which is not something private the guide is not about creating the tool that's not the main purpose that's just some things I needed to explain to make it more noob friendly the guide is purely about spreading and not about "how to make the tool" which is "plagiarized" as you said + I have some questions how do you know that "proof" you've got is from an actual working website???? How can you verify the tool you are using for "plagiarism" is not just some fake inspect element shit. PNGs from websites can be easily modified so at least for me that means 0 proof.

Till @Darkness decision, I will not respond to any of you anymore since both of you leaked the book which is against C.TO ToS and you should be both banned for that but as said I am not going to argue here about that. I will let @Darkness figure this out since he is the one who has the last word here.

Dude are you fucking stupid? Can you read the fucking message? He said "you have 24 hours to refund them". That includes everyone who made a scam report. If you don't refund us in 24h, you will get banned :monkas:

You can't fucking change his decision. The decision is made and he won't respond back on this thread till you refund us