Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Virustotal should be included in thread.

by R3aL - 16 May, 2023 - 11:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (R3aL) - Unhide
R3aL  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Hi staff,

As  some of you may know some guys account got hacked today and the hacker posted a Valorant Checker with a rat in it. Now imagine what the leeches can do, and leeches ratting leeches isn't good. I think we should have some kind of rule to prevent the spreadness of viruses by including always a virustotal link in it.

Thanks for hearing out :D
This post is by a banned member (HOST) - Unhide
HOST  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 May, 2023 - 11:19 PM)R3aL Wrote: Show More
Hi staff,

As  some of you may know some guys account got hacked today and the hacker posted a Valorant Checker with a rat in it. Now imagine what the leeches can do, and leeches ratting leeches isn't good. I think we should have some kind of rule to prevent the spreadness of viruses by including always a virustotal link in it.

there is a requirement for cracked tools to have vt in it
Always confirm on cracked.io/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested, always use at your own\risk
 Impersonators 
https://cracked.io/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-ALERT-I-will-never-refuse-MM-on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement

[Image: EFSt4fg.png]
[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Users should already be putting the link in them. But maybe before the thread gets posted, a virus total link must be included before it posts thinking

Also dont forget, virustotal doesnt always save you. The virus can still be undetected
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net

NO LONGER OWN THE USER 'vir.us' ON DISCORD. DM ME IF YOU NEED MY NEW ONE
UHQ RDP's here https://wehost.gg/panel/aff.php?aff=2

JOIN FOR INBOXED UNRAPED FA https://t.me/nfafashop
R3aL  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(16 May, 2023 - 11:20 PM)HOST Wrote: Show More
(16 May, 2023 - 11:19 PM)R3aL Wrote: Show More
Hi staff,

there is a requirement for cracked tools to have vt in it

None of the ones i ve checked has it :/ maybe the rules should be stricter i guess?
R3aL  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(16 May, 2023 - 11:20 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
Users should already be putting the link in them. But maybe before the thread gets posted, a virus total link must be included before it posts [Image: thinking.gif]

Also dont forget, virustotal doesnt always save you. The virus can still be undetected

Yeah i know but still i guess it could be better if there is some precaution.
This post is by a banned member (KAWS) - Unhide
KAWS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 May, 2023 - 01:04 AM by KAWS. Edited 1 time in total.)
The problem is that most of these mfs put VT link which scanned either website, password protected zip or just some random VT, which there is no way to check it.

What I would personally do is implement VT API which would automatically check the files. If over a certain x/72, it would need a staff aproval

R3aL  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(17 May, 2023 - 12:58 AM)BOOSTFORGE Wrote: Show More
The problem is that most of these mfs put VT link which scanned either website, password protected zip or just some random VT, which there is no way to check it.

What I would personally do is implement VT API which would automatically check the files. If over a certain x/72, it would need a staff aproval

You sir just made this thread a lot more worthy to be heard out xD <3
This post is by a banned member (Spooky) - Unhide
Spooky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
thats literally already a rule yet you aint wrong cuz noone controls if there actually is one OR if the one that is in the thread is the one for the programm and not just some random one.
On the other side what can you do? Its impossible to check everything for everything
#1 AGED ACCOUNTS
AMAZON TARGET WALMART

[Image: optiad.gif]