Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[WHITE HAT METHOD] INFINITE DOMAINS FOR SALE ✅ OVER $100+ PER WEEK

by Bonery - 19 October, 2022 - 08:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bonery) - Unhide
Bonery  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 October, 2022 - 08:20 PM by Bonery. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey,

I recently discovered a platform where all expired domains are stored. I thought it could be used. Sometimes a domain appears on the list that makes sense and is suitable for sale. The advantage is that you can also see backlinks to the domain...

I'm looking for domains with only a .com suffix and no numbers in the name. According to the filters, you can filter out most of the "waste" and maybe you will find a diamond in that amount. I'm not saying that it will happen every day, but I personally have already succeeded.

Simply register, then select Deleted Domain > Show Filter > Additional and select .com and No Numbers... When you want to search for a domain by backlinks, click on "BL" in the domain list. You should also monitor the penultimate column "Status", because some domains are already registered and this will show you right away.

Register here - expireddomains.net (non referral)

You can sell the acquired domains anywhere (flippa.com, sedo.com...) However, I recommend offering them on namecheap.com or selling them directly in Facebook groups. Facebook groups are good because you can immediately communicate with customers and thus more people will see your post.

https://imgur.com/a/OmltTM0

I would be happy if you left a like.
Thanks

[Image: OmltTM0]
This post is by a banned member (Twinboi012) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vipcoos) - Unhide
Vipcoos  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Great share..
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide