Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

What sort of discord bots people buy?

by Snake1337 - 07 April, 2021 - 08:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey guys hope ur doing well.
I just wanted to ask what sort of discord bots people usually buy other than email spammer and account generator.
What sort of discord bot would you buy if you wanted to buy?
Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you Heart
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

This post is by a banned member (carrie) - Unhide
carrie  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Discord bots thing is dead no one has asked me for one in a while (and I do most for free). Big thing right now is DM advertising but you need to do it well or you'll get suspended quick :)
shitting rn
This post is by a banned member (Pshyotic) - Unhide
Pshyotic  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
The question that you're asking here is wrong.
Don't ask what sort of discord bots people are buying... Better ask what sort of people are buying discord bots Kappa

-btw. The answer is simple ... NOOBS... Kappa

And yeah, people often buy things that doesn't exist... Something that they are offering for their service, perhaps they want to automate buying and generating KEY for their app or something like that... you know... :D

P S H Y O T I C

☻♥
[Image: Czwhvkg.png]
carrie  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 April, 2021 - 08:58 PM)Pshyotic Wrote: Show More
The question that you're asking here is wrong.
Don't ask what sort of discord bots people are buying... Better ask what sort of people are buying discord bots Kappa

-btw. The answer is simple ... NOOBS... Kappa

And yeah, people often buy things that doesn't exist... Something that they are offering for their service, perhaps they want to automate buying and generating KEY for their app or something like that... you know... :D

You're right there. But maybe hes asking for the stuff that's already been made so he can make something that hasn't.
shitting rn
This post is by a banned member (Nigr) - Unhide
carrie  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 April, 2021 - 09:04 PM)KeemROH Wrote: Show More
I've been a discord bot developer for a long time and the answer is selfbots, people tend to buy discord selfbots, more specifically ones that give them an advantage in something, one thing im making some money with is an autocatcher selfbot that works with the discord bot PokeTwo

Even that shit's dead. If discord selfbots made money I would have a lot more money in my wallet
shitting rn
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2021 - 09:17 PM by Snake1337.)
I've been a discord bot developer for a long time and the answer is selfbots, people tend to buy discord selfbots, more specifically ones that give them an advantage in something, one thing im making some money with is an autocatcher selfbot that works with the discord bot PokeTwo

Thank you for your response. PepeGlad

(07 April, 2021 - 09:13 PM)carrie Wrote: Show More

Even that shit's dead. If discord selfbots made money I would have a lot more money in my wallet

damn  [Image: feelssadman.png]
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

This post is by a banned member (MONIFY_) - Unhide