Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Where can I sell my GPU?

by katrinyjess - 26 September, 2024 - 02:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (katrinyjess) - Unhide
Threads
Hey, anyone know a legit place where I can sell my GPU for a decent price? Been upgrading my setup and I’ve got a pretty solid card that needs a new home. Looking for quick and easy options. Any suggestions?
This post is by a banned member (janerose) - Unhide
janerose  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Yo, I get why you're on the hunt for a graphic card, but have you checked out this site to Sell graphics card yet? It's pretty solid for comparing GPU prices and making sure you're not getting ripped off. I was in the same boat recently, looking for upgrades, and it saved me a ton of time and cash. Plus, they’ve got a ton of options to look through, so you can really find something that matches your specs without going over budget.
This post is by a banned member (victorioxm) - Unhide
Threads
Totally get why you'd want to compare GPU prices before making a decision. That site you mentioned sounds like a smart move for making sure you don’t overpay. I’ve been there too, trying to find the best deal without getting ripped off. On a side note, one thing I’ve always found annoying about Macs is their limited customizability, especially when it comes to managing files. Finder just doesn’t cut it for me. That’s when I went digging and found Commander One. It’s this awesome file manager for Mac that really lets you organize and move files in a way that makes sense, especially if you’re used to a more flexible system. The dual-pane view and cloud storage integration were game-changers for my workflow. If you're dealing with big projects or just need something more efficient, I’d definitely recommend giving it a shot!
This post is by a banned member (Ann33) - Unhide
Ann33  
Registered
Threads
(27 September, 2024 - 04:52 PM)janerose Wrote: Show More
Finding a good screen recorder for macOS with features like recording keystrokes, saving as MP4, and converting to GIFs can be tricky. I’ve tried a few, but the one that worked best for me is ScreenFlow. It does everything you need—records keystrokes, lets you clip videos, and easily exports in MP4 or GIF formats. What I don’t love about macOS is how the default apps are often too basic for power users. That’s how I ended up hunting for a file manager that actually made file organization easier. After trying a few options, I discovered Commander One (https://commander-one.com/). It’s been a game-changer for managing files, with features like cloud storage integration and a dual-pane interface. If you’re juggling a lot of projects, whether it’s video editing or file management, I highly recommend checking it out. It’ll save you a ton of time!
I totally understand the need to compare GPU prices before making a decision, and it sounds like that site will help you avoid overpaying. As for Macs, I agree that Finder can feel limited. I’ve found Commander One to be a great alternative. It’s a file manager with a dual-pane view and cloud integration, making file organization much easier. If you're looking for more flexibility in managing files, especially with large projects, it’s worth checking out!