Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Would you commit a murder if your life depends on it? Are you mentally prepared?

by Qeenky - 28 April, 2019 - 05:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Qeenky) - Unhide
Qeenky  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2019 - 10:15 AM by Qeenky.)
Pretty interesting question in my opinion!
Many people tend to say "yes, of course" without thinking about it seriously.
Imagine the following situation: 

You have achieved everything you have ever dreamed of! Your life is amazing, you don't have anything to worry about.
You are walking around at night in the park with your wife/husband and suddenly someone stabs her in the back and she falls down dying in front of you.
This someones comes to you next trying to kill you aswell, but you have a weapon with you, because you always want to feel secure. So you have a choice now:
Let him kill you, because you lost any meaning in your life after the death of your wife/husband
OR kill him and get that sweet revenge, but keep living, carrying all the pain and guilt. 

Now imagine just the same situation, but with slight a bit of change in the plot.

You haven't achieved anything in your life, your dreams seem impossible, you are litterally the opposite of "successful person".
What would you do then? KIll or get killed?
This post is by a banned member (Hans693) - Unhide
Hans693  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Never get killed man, for the first option, i will not murder him, just capture him and then torture
For the second option, i will kill him
[Image: H4ZGKs1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ibite) - Unhide
ibite  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I would happily kill and I know I wouldn't regret it. I have someone in mind, but I bite my tongue instead. They deserve it and they know it.
He who has to brag, is usually the biggest liar. Smart

Say what you want about me, I don't care. I left playground bullies in highschool.
Talk to me, you may well be surprised how nice I can be. [Image: pepelove.png]

This post is by a banned member (Fire1) - Unhide
Fire1  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
I do usually feel like a psycho idk if it was me and I saw my wife being stabbed he better run for his life I would fucking kill him without any regret
More likes = more release.
Leave a Like For More, it's just 1 click!
[Image: 687474703a2f2f6936372e74696e797069632e63...7a2e676966]
Don't get banned for leeching.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f69...6e2e706e67] Leechers will be REPORTED [Image: 68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f69...6e2e706e67]
This post is by a banned member (Charges) - Unhide
Charges  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
Kill and rob kappa
This post is by a banned member (Whiterose) - Unhide
Whiterose  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
I would just get my knife and stick it down his windpipe. Then if I have lost everything, if killing the man feels good I will train to be a private contractor or a hitman :0
[Image: add7ceff773dcc326d38cd678c5af4c2.gif]
I do GFX
Discord: Whiterose#8316
This post is by a banned member (AngelCry) - Unhide
AngelCry  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 April, 2019 - 05:18 PM)Qeenky Wrote: Show More
Pretty interesting question in my opinion!
Many people tend to say "yes, of course" without thinking about it seriously.
Imagine the following situation: 

You have achieved everything you have ever dreamed of! Your life is amazing, you don't have anything to worry about.
You are walking around at night in the park with your wife/husband and suddenly someone stabs her in the back and she falls down dying in front of you.
This someones comes to you next trying to kill you aswell, but you have a weapon with you, because you always want to feel secure. So you have a choice now:
Let him kill you, because you lost any meaning in your life after the death of your wife/husband
OR kill him and get that sweet revenge, but keep living, carrying all the pain and guilt. 

Now imagine just the same situation, but with slit a bit change in the plot.

You haven't achieved anything in your life, your dreams seem impossible, you are litterally the opposite of "successful person".
What would you do then? KIll or get killed?

You are mad bro  :monkas:
This post is by a banned member (Moonzk) - Unhide