Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

amazon checking giftcards

by beerfiend99 - 18 October, 2020 - 07:53 AM
This post is by a banned member (beerfiend99) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
so lets say the program even opens up for me. lets say i even get hits, lets say im getting 12,000 a year of hits. or w/e any large amount sum. what would you do? This is what I am thinking you may all call me retarded but hear me out and tell me what you guys think. and this is true you needs a lot of money for what I WANT TO DO.

First question is how are they securing these giftcards? say i want to use them all and say i wanna withdraw 1000 a month into a prepaid visa just in theory so amazon cannot track that visa, find some website that will let me by btc without verifcation etc then sell that btc or keep sot um and try to grow it but majority move it over to dividend stocks the "kings of dividend companies" the ones that have not ever not given a didivend and its always raised. forget, dividend stocks lets just say investing. is that a legit idea or am i thinking to big too small too stupid? because i cant have them ship anything to my self im caught red handed right there. if i use them to buy other gift cards okay but cant they trace that? obviously btc will make it so they cannot track you. i dunno. any ideas pointers because that program seems to be a very popular topic but no one is talking about what they are doing with their funds they are finding. or even giving it out which i would totally give some codes out if premade visa to buy btc. im not tottally greedy person. I want to see everyone succeed to be honest.
This post is by a banned member (ebp) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (beerfiend99) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 October, 2020 - 08:32 AM by beerfiend99.)
so I need a google account creator to work then plus an amazon creator to work, try 10 codes move on. why is my windows 12 hate the google maker? and why does amazon want my number now? headache.

just found my break. returning this garbo back to store getting an app on phone that provides a service.