Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

any reasons why my Premium Leaks appear on Public chat?????

by Evil_Corporation - 26 August, 2021 - 07:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Evil_Corporation) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Bufella) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Karinakax) - Unhide
Karinakax  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Новая вспышка Covid-19, которую уже назвали самой серьезной после Уханя, охватила по меньшей мере 15 китайских провинций и городов. Власти проявляют все больше беспокойства по поводу уязвимости страны перед более заразным вариантом "Дельта".Вся информация о новом шиаме вируса доступна по ссылке :

[url=http://xozyaika.com/imeyut-li-seks-rabotnicy-sobstvennye-semi-detej-i-muzha/][/url]

За последние 10 дней дни зарегистрировано более 300 новых случаев заболевания, и каждый день выявляется все больше зараженных. Только 2 августа зарегистрированы 55 новых случаев, из них 40 в провинции Цзяньсу на востоке страны, остальные - в Пекине и провинциях Хуньань, Хубэй, Шандунь, Хэньань, Хайнань и Юньнань, сообщила Национальная комиссия по здравоохранению.
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
What's wrong with it?

Showing it up in chat has 2 benefits.

1. Your thread will be noticed by the members who can access the premium section, and they will give a like or rep depend on the content u leak.

2. Non-ranked members will see that the content has been shared there, so why not? I should buy an upgrade to get all those HQ leaks, so there is always a chance that non-ranked members may end up buying rank to reveal that content posted in the premium section.

so its win-win situation for the forum and individual growth of profile stats of the ranked user
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
This issue has been solved.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries