Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

before posting in ebook staff needs to review it

by Visha - 20 February, 2022 - 12:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (Visha) - Unhide
Visha  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
a lot of people are selling shitty/saturated methods, feel like this would stop shitty/public methods from being sold.

also if this is implicated maybe add like a resource staff or something.

This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
they won't, already requested this 1/2 years ago.

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
Visha  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 February, 2022 - 12:42 AM by Visha. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 February, 2022 - 12:24 AM)J_S Wrote: Show More
The problem is that staff review has the same importance as vouch from a trusted member. If a user scams with his ebook, and under the condition that the book was reviewed by the staff, it can lead into troubles. Also a customer who isn't satisfied with the ebook and his income from the methods will call out the mod who has reviewed it.

Maybe have a label saying "Although we reviewed it we don't endorse it". and also there is a always a risk of people scamming out, it just that I feel like w/ reviewed ebooks shitty ones will be filtered out, and if a person choose to scam out with the ebook, since staff reviewed it they can give the ebook and the scammers thread be closed. 

i agree with your statement is just that this way people won't be or have a less likely chance of buying a ebook that's bad

This post is by a banned member (JohnDillinger) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 February, 2022 - 04:36 AM by JohnDillinger. Edited 1 time in total.)
I think more accountability for vouch copies, and maybe proof required that you made money; like real hard proof. Too many people are throwing "proof of income" out there that's just fake. Although I would like there to be a rank specifically for testing different methods and having a trusted user (who may not be on the staff team) I just don't think that's going to happen. There would be pushback from legitimate sellers and scammers obviously; due to the risk of the method(s) being leaked.

Looking at what happened with @Tigeh and I, it could have been avoided if he actually didn't receive "vouches" from his business partners and friends. It's misleading and wrong that users will lie on vouch copy reviews.
This post is by a banned member (Mastiff) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LauraRoma) - Unhide
Visha  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump

Visha  
Godlike
Threads