Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

deleted

by oP_credenx - 23 May, 2020 - 11:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Silv) - Unhide
Silv  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 May, 2020 - 05:42 AM)D4sHx Wrote: Show More
its true im lost over 2 suscription 3 and 7 days and dont get any hits of that shit im contact him and he said contact my support and make a ticket pff im send ticket and dont have response 

give me you data It is not fair that they abuse the people that we know the least and steal our money in this way.

They have only got 1 combo mail access and there are so many users that from 20kk only 5kk had access

Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb, huh?
Play me like a dummy, like bitch, are you dumb?
Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb, huh?

??

This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Let me do a statement here.

Most people who are against this thread are dick-suckers, who want to start a good relationship with DataTouch so they can suck his dick later and perhaps get some free combos, I know how fucking dumb some people are.

I think the OP made a fair judgment/feedback, having the owner fighting him for his feedback says it all.

Alright now, continue sucking his dick...
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Caesar) - Unhide
Caesar  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 May, 2020 - 07:04 AM)Danger Wrote: Show More

Most people who are against this thread are dick-suckers, who want to start a good relationship with DataTouch so they can suck his dick later and perhaps get some free combos, I know how fucking dumb some people are.

I think the OP made a fair judgment/feedback, having the owner fighting him for his feedback says it all.

nigga you really think i'd do this just do get free combos while i already have a subscription and know the quality of the combos ? get outta here nignog keek
[Image: NEW-SIGGY.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Silv) - Unhide
Silv  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2020 - 12:04 PM by Silv.)

You're Fucking Delusional  kek

This post is by a banned member (oP_credenx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
So you admit you leaked my combos on another forum, nice
This post is by a banned member (oP_credenx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2020 - 01:43 PM by Danger.)
(24 May, 2020 - 10:39 AM)MorningSlave Wrote: Show More

nigga you really think i'd do this just do get free combos while i already have a subscription and know the quality of the combos ? get outta here nignog keek

You are the one who should get otta here, we can clearly see how hard the owner is trying to fight back instead of improving. Stick your ass off, because I am here since 2018.

(24 May, 2020 - 12:03 PM)Silv Wrote: Show More

You're Fucking Delusional  kek

Speak for yourself. You fucking dick sucker.  10/10

(24 May, 2020 - 10:39 AM)MorningSlave Wrote: Show More

Oh also, we can clearly see you fucking keep his signature, aswell as you got INFINITY from him. Clearly dick sucking, isn't it? Get the fuck outta here kid.  :caty:
GGWP