Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@fivio scam for $65 refusing to refund

by progod - 18 July, 2022 - 12:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 July, 2022 - 05:03 PM)progod Wrote: Show More
1. it was 3 weeks not 35 days so stop lying

That's not the case. If you read the previous report he contacted me more than 35 days after he purchased pushing for a refund. He's not going to be refunded because he's refusing my help. Everything do work and his pure laziness/stubbornness isn't a valid reason for this report to be opened.

1 i contacted u 3 weeks after cuz u said u were busy and going through things and didn't even reply to dms when i dmed u so once i saw that u replying i texted u for refund i am refusing ur help ccuz the bot dosent work half the features don't work i am not lazy nor stubborn the bot dosen't work and the features don't work if admin wants i can show proof of someone who has done all steps and the bot dosen't work @Malachai i can ss that also i really think a stupid person selling a product that is not even been tested and wants clients to wait and then claims that i'm lazy just because i want a refund since i know the bot dosen't even work properly and the parts that do work are very lq @Malachai as i said and will keep saying half the features don't work + i simply want a refund since i know that the part i want to use it for dosen't work and he's selling a tool that hasn't been tested nor even properly working as half the features don't work...

so yes i don't want support

(18 July, 2022 - 12:57 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@progod Can you provide proof that the tool doesn't work as it should? Record a video of you following the steps that the seller included the .txt as mentioned on the last scam report and run the program. You can upload it to streamable.

@Darkness it really dosen't

1. the txt is extremly vague

2. half the features don't work

3. I am NOT the only one complaining about his tool

4. He should've mentioned that it is required to download things and to be experienced with python to use this tool not advertise it as the best tool ever like he did 

5. I know someone who has done ALL steps and half the features do not work . I can attach a ss proof of that too

6. he should not release a tool before testing it and making sure it works perfectly fine and if he says it does t hat is absolute bs because it does not and many others have said it does not many errors and half the features don't even work

7. i would like a refund since the tool is not as advertised
@Darkness he will not be refunded, the only thing he needs to do is download Notepadd++. Out of more than 50 customer he's the only one who's complaining and refusing support.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (progod) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 July, 2022 - 05:53 PM)progod Wrote: Show More
updated original post with more proofs via a imgur

@Darkness He's claiming the instruction aren't clear enough while refusing any 1:1 support. He doesn't want to be helped, he's simply here to waste time and push for a refund that's he's never getting. How is this allowed to stay open

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Man this guy making me work to keep that 65$, I feel like a McDonald employee