Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

ichistore Report

by JWI05948 - 19 July, 2023 - 11:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (JWI05948) - Unhide
JWI05948  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Just another LOG reseller. claims to have cashout methods but runs and hides like a little girl after you purchase 1.

The dude who runs the store cant even communicate in English properly . the accounts do work but the thing is that all the warranty covers. Is the correct login info.
And he Lies on the product page about what he sell. once you buy the account he says "account works no refund/exchange"

Yet he sells cashout methods then once you buy it you get MAYBE a sentence of what the method is.

Every one of them requires The Original account owner to purchase something then you Sneak in a change the address or email.

He doesn't mention that in the product listings / His amazon store cards don't work.

False advertising cashout methods then ghosting you when you ask for more info.
his sales pages Vert clearly Make you think your getting an account with a CC attached to it you can use. but no that's not the case.

Id stay away from this guys store if your  looking for anything more than just an account to use. very deceitful and dishonest 

His product listing  show different options like Amex/visa - Paypal - mastercard

Yet you don't get a cvv or anything he straight scamming people for bogus cashout methods. 

The last cashout method I paid for  was.

"Contact the Support"

LITTERLY that's all it said... I had to dig for days and finally got it out of him that you need to just wait until the account buys something.

Ya I can use open bullet to get an account myself bud. After calling him out in the public telegram he bans me and removed all my messages.

I didn't even want my money back lol I was just stating the faqs and it obviously was going to or was hurting his sales.
This post is by a banned member (lt55) - Unhide
lt55  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
had a very similar experience BUMP
This post is by a banned member (Vccseller) - Unhide
Vccseller  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Dude post scam report in a correct format
[Image: standard.gif]
[Image: standard-1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@JWI05948 Update the thread with the correct format: https://cracked.io/Thread-Admin-Reporting-A-Scammer . Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08
AD SPOT FOR SALE
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by You - CLICK ABOVE TO PURCHASE

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Since, OP has not listened to darkness request. I am going to be considering this as invalid.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024