Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

my presentacion.

by lonelylaswolf - 02 April, 2021 - 03:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (lonelylaswolf) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello, I’m new to this world of Craking I hope to learn from time to time with you and be able to ascend so that I can have access to the resources that I do too much, so much grace and a healthy
all.
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 April, 2021 - 03:08 AM)lonelylaswolf Wrote: Show More
Hello, I’m new to this world of Craking I hope to learn from time to time with you and be able to ascend so that I can have access to the resources that I do too much, so much grace and a healthy
all.

Good Luck bro i'm new too and hoping to learn as much as i can, first tip is check for all that you can do be anonymous when dealing with cracking and other things using a VPN, Virtual machine and proxys is a good start look for threads.
This post is by a banned member (lonelylaswolf) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
hello thank you very much for your advice, if i'm using vpn for everything ... because once i banned my ip for not using it correctly ... and i didn't even use proxies, :( i'm learning ... if you have any additional good tutorial you could Share it with me, I would appreciate it, a greeting and see you bro !.
This post is by a banned member (he3r) - Unhide