Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

nethingoez and cracking365 vanished. Does anyone here knows anything about them?

by iamtheuser - 31 October, 2021 - 02:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheVortex) - Unhide
TheVortex  
Registered
Threads
Julian was great to members to who respect him, I never had any issue with him but Julian was guy from Islamabad (Pakistan) I remember , a second administrator was my friend I forgot his name but he was close to me and he told me Julian always speak bad to anyone and he don't respect 

The forum was nice and their Premium section was worth buying, I have been RedRope for years. I got 2-3 friends as well who are great crackers and account sellers but later they left the work and vanished. 

Bonez was a good person too , obviously what happen with that was a great loss to all their members, but I remember that my friend told me they had always trust issues and fight over sharing % 

They have been hacked many times but they get recover as soon as they hacked may be that guy ( Joel Bruhner ) ruined that website and Julian with lobby of Bonez.
This post is by a banned member (amonph473) - Unhide