Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

reprimand in staff recruitment

by SycoS - 05 December, 2018 - 10:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (SycoS) - Unhide
SycoS  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Why other staff is like afk of all time ?

Why I say that ?
1.The staff is like not alert with the forum. When someone requesting at sb, no staff come to warning the member
who requesting at sb.  Pepi

2.Very late to read the report ,
I make the report at 1/12 . The Report is in progress at 4/12 ( That's mean 4 days I need to wait! )

3.I always see new staff member every week or days , But when I read the announcement

there is no notice of the existence of new staff

4.The Staff always offline in the morning ( My Time )
How to fix here ? Choose staff from different continent ( Europe ,Asian  and etc )
I think there is no staff from asian. So I hope please choose staff from asian.
Indon , Malay , Japan , and etc. 

I hope i will not get ban  :monkas:
This post is by a banned member (Sarcrose) - Unhide
Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 December, 2018 - 10:31 AM)SycoS Wrote: Show More

Why I say that ?
1.The staff is like not alert with the forum. When someone requesting at sb, no staff come to warning the member

I make the report at 1/12 . The Report is in progress at 4/12 ( That's mean 4 days I need to wait! )

3.I always see new staff member every week or days , But when I read the announcement

How to fix here ? Choose staff from different continent ( Europe ,Asian  and etc )

Not Everyone Can Be Trusted,And about report not only you report other 10k  members are doing or even more/less if a person does atleast 10 report so think,you cant determind a LEECHER by their post you have to check their profile,their threads and posts this is not a easy job and they are not being paid and about new staff if you are VERY MUCH ACTIVE you dont need to read annoucement you can just search it by your own it takes 5 seconds instead of reading a whole annouceent and about staff being offline,you are not gonna talk with staff about issues it is not allowed that you pm/dm a staff and say to ban this guy for that issue their is report so it dosent matter if the staff is off or on it matters if they do their job.Sorry but this thread really irritated me.

SycoS  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 December, 2018 - 11:03 AM)Merged Wrote: Show More

Why I say that ?

Not Everyone Can Be Trusted,And about report not only you report other 10k  members are doing or even more/less if a person does atleast 10 report so think,you cant determind a LEECHER by their post you have to check their profile,their threads and posts this is not a easy job and they are not being paid and about new staff if you are VERY MUCH ACTIVE you dont need to read annoucement you can just search it by your own it takes 5 seconds instead of reading a whole annouceent and about staff being offline,you are not gonna talk with staff about issues it is not allowed that you pm/dm a staff and say to ban this guy for that issue their is report so it dosent matter if the staff is off or on it matters if they do their job.Sorry but this thread really irritate
bro , u need to understand , I online everytime this week , I not see any news in the annouceent about the new staff. 
there have a lot of people complaining about his.  Smart
This post is by a banned member (thecrazy) - Unhide
thecrazy  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 December, 2018 - 12:04 PM by thecrazy.)
About reports I really don't know, I've more than 700 reports. It never took more than 1 day to solve them. I can't complain here, I think they're doing a good job.
About announcements, I can agree with you. There should be announcements about team changes.

Top Donators  Guide cracked.to 2021 

@J_S @Teken @KSZ @PsykoZ Mad
Go work!!!!
This post is by a banned member (Sarcrose) - Unhide
Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 December, 2018 - 11:57 AM)SycoS Wrote: Show More

Why I say that ?

Not Everyone Can Be Trusted,And about report not only you report other 10k  members are doing or even more/less if a person does atleast 10 report so think,you cant determind a LEECHER by their post you have to check their profile,their threads and posts this is not a easy job and they are not being paid and about new staff if you are VERY MUCH ACTIVE you dont need to read annoucement you can just search it by your own it takes 5 seconds instead of reading a whole annouceent and about staff being offline,you are not gonna talk with staff about issues it is not allowed that you pm/dm a staff and say to ban this guy for that issue their is report so it dosent matter if the staff is off or on it matters if they do their job.Sorry but this thread really irritate
bro , u need to understand , I online everytime this week , I not see any news in the annouceent about the new staff. 
you are right but,TRY TO BE UNIQUE

SycoS  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 December, 2018 - 01:22 PM)Merged Wrote: Show More
(05 December, 2018 - 11:57 AM)SycoS Wrote: Show More
you are right but,TRY TO BE UNIQUE

IKR .. if you dont agree with it , leave this threads . Smart
This post is by a banned member (MODesigns) - Unhide
MODesigns  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Don't waste your time on non-negotiable things
Accept the current situation , whatever it is
SycoS