Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Malachai

by f_society - 15 January, 2023 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Malachai
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Selling-Chaturbate-method
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1000$
Screenshots of Communication: He deleted the whole chat but I took screenshots before he deleted and I even exported the whole chat. I will send the exported chat to any staff member here, just pm me. But still, here are some screenshots that I took before he dipped: https://easyupload.io/wicgcv 

Additional Information: So basically I contacted this guy to buy his chaturbate method (which he bought from JerrySales as u can see from the screenshots. He even told me to not tell jerry about it lol). He told me that I'd be able to make 7k tokens account with 10$ using his method. as you can see in the full chat logs (will send to any staff member) he assured me that I will be able to make accounts with 7k tokens in them but after spending all my time for 4 days on his method, after trying to make 20 accounts, following the exact steps he told me to, and after wasting around 150$ on cards, the max I could make was an account with 3k tokens (and that happened once). I'm not saying that  its IMPOSSIBLE to make 7k tokens. In fact, he made one in a video he sent me (his "friend" jerry made one, actually). But it is not possible to make it with 10$ since 1 card costs 8$ and its really rare to get a card that lives up to 7 transactions (7x 1k tokens transaction). Basically the "millionaire"

TL;DR Basically the so-called "millionaire" Malachai made a clown of himself by deleting the chat after I asked for a refund for his method that does not even work as described. Not to mention its not even "his" method. I guess he just lost all his money and is desperate for 1k now lol.

Crypto address for a refund: Will provide once he clarifies what coin he wants to refund with.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Malachai (Malachai) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 January, 2023 - 07:44 PM by Malachai. Edited 2 times in total.)
first of all clearing this out he deleted the chat himself just to make my name bad and 2nd of all the transaction was through an MM @Lucas and i asked him that is he satisfied even tho he tested the method and made 1 sale from his new sales thread , i want an admin to review all the chat logs and after that make a fair decision.

https://imgur.com/a/F7hO4OE  
this is the group chat 

and also about jerrysale he gave me the method and told me to not share it with anyone but i just messaged him when this guy acting retard and he is totally ok with me selling to anyone .

he even screen-shared the method to his friend and his friend was sending me parts of the chat 
https://imgur.com/a/G0V3pwu
This post is by a banned member (Quzhi) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Well, you're simply making a complete mockery of yourself in your reply and believe me, it's really entertaining to watch :D

Why would I delete the chat if I'm willing to provide FULL chat logs (exported as .rar) to any staff member? This alone contradicts your theory. Besides, I'm the buyer here. What could I possibly have to hide? Funny to see you act like a clown and pretend you dont know anything about deleting the chat though gotta give you that xD

I did test the method as I said, after trying 15-20 times I couldnt make a single account with over 3k tokens in it. Even 3k token acc was a high standard since only got to have it once. I did make a sale yeah! I got paid 30$ for 1k tokens! Glad u mentioned it. Not sure why you didnt mention the part where I got paid for lots of 7k accounts and a few 5k ones but was never able to provide them thanks to your method not working properly. As staff members will see, you told me that I can make 7k accounts for 10$ which is completely false. Else I would be minding my own business and raking in profits instead of watching this comedy show.

I don't remember you telling me that Im not allowed to "share" the method. So I can honestly do whatever I want with it. Not sure whats the max I could do with it since it doesnt work tho. Hell if I were to leak it people would be harassing me saying it doesnt work xD. But just to make you feel better, I never shared the method with quzhi. I was just screensharing him and showed him a tiny part of our chat where Im complaining and you're refusing to give me a method. Now both @Quzhi and I are sipping our tea watching you perform as the main character in this comedy show you so much wanted to be a part of. Can't say no to a free entertainment with Malachai as the main role after all :D

Again, any staff member can reach out to me via PMs to get the full chatlogs. Including pics, videos, links, everything.
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 January, 2023 - 08:25 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
Well, you're simply making a complete mockery of yourself in your reply and believe me, it's really entertaining to watch :D

Why would I delete the chat if I'm willing to provide FULL chat logs (exported as .rar) to any staff member? This alone contradicts your theory. Besides, I'm the buyer here. What could I possibly have to hide? Funny to see you act like a clown and pretend you dont know anything about deleting the chat though gotta give you that xD

I did test the method as I said, after trying 15-20 times I couldnt make a single account with over 3k tokens in it. Even 3k token acc was a high standard since only got to have it once. I did make a sale yeah! I got paid 30$ for 1k tokens! Glad u mentioned it. Not sure why you didnt mention the part where I got paid for lots of 7k accounts and a few 5k ones but was never able to provide them thanks to your method not working properly. As staff members will see, you told me that I can make 7k accounts for 10$ which is completely false. Else I would be minding my own business and raking in profits instead of watching this comedy show.

I don't remember you telling me that Im not allowed to "share" the method. So I can honestly do whatever I want with it. Not sure whats the max I could do with it since it doesnt work tho. Hell if I were to leak it people would be harassing me saying it doesnt work xD. But just to make you feel better, I never shared the method with quzhi. I was just screensharing him and showed him a tiny part of our chat where Im complaining and you're refusing to give me a method. Now both @Quzhi and I are sipping our tea watching you perform as the main character in this comedy show you so much wanted to be a part of. Can't say no to a free entertainment with Malachai as the main role after all :D

Again, any staff member can reach out to me via PMs to get the full chatlogs. Including pics, videos, links, everything.
why would i delete the chat ? you think i am dumb spending shit ton of $ here and exit for 1k$ LOL you deleted the chat just to show my name bad and that's pathetic, well please clarify how you have tried 15-20 times, the simple thing is actually i have done the deal through a MM the payment was released when you were ''satisfied and tested'' the method yourself and its common sense that you can't share the method and i am ready to refund if an admin told me to but one thing you have tested the method used the method even made a sale and now when you mess up with the steps you need a refund lol thats not how it works i tried myself and made 1 account for you even tho i told you about the other sites too but you still want a refund and i understand why because it took you 7 months to save 1k$ just for this method so we both know who is the poor lad here  kek
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Well ur risking your "well reputed" account for it and acting like a clown to entertain us (which I really appreciate btw!  DancingClown ) so I guess you need it more than I'll ever do. Yeah I did tell the mm to release cos I didnt know ur a cunt and I thought ur method would work with 7k tokens aswell. Yet it did not :) If I knew ur such a clown who will delete chat and scam for 1k, I wouldnt've released.  Oh and yeah you did make an account today! with how many tokens again?? 1k tokens. Not what I bought it for. Anyways, I cannot expect a clown to understand all this anyways. Gonna wait for a staff member to decide.

Go back to the circus, Malachai. The viewers are all cheering for you! DancingClown
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Grapphy What is the issue you had with the method. You claimed you got 1 success? What the issue?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024