Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Timo

by wyvn - 18 November, 2022 - 04:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (wyvn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Timo (Timo) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Timo) - Unhide
Timo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello everyone.
Here we go.

Lets start off by saying this:
EM Trading consists of multiple products, you get them all for one price (if i'm not mistaken OP did not pay 150 but 90):
- EM Indicator.
- EM Trading zone (discord server with alerts for the indicator and such).
- EM Crypto Calls (signal service).

First lets start here:
[Image: dad203ab61835e9c2a4070628e2e1043.png]

As you can see i explain him that each day in crypto calls without calls is compensated (so the days get added to your sub).
I'm sure everyone here is following the crypto world, and a lot of things are happening that cause sudden movement.
User safety is our number one priority, which is why we disabled the forwarder.
At the moment trading is simply really hard, the market is unpredictable at this current moment, everyone slightly involved in the crypto market knows this.
ALL the days that the forwarder is disabled is compensated and added on top of the subscription duration of EM Crypto calls.

So lets say you buy 31 days of EM Trading.
You can use the indicator when ever, we don't stop or pause that as it's a product that would benefit from some knowledge from the user, so this expires after the 31 days.
Crypto calls is meant for the people who don't know a lot about trading, we do pause the forwarder when the market turns to a unpredictable state, we then compensate the days, we rather have no calls then bad calls.
So even if your EM Indicator / EM Trading zone subscription already expired, you will keep your EM Crypto Call days, so it could be that you will still be using EM Crypto Calls after 40 or 50 or whatever amount of days.
You are not losing anything, you are simply not trading in a bad and unpredictable market, and thus protected to dangerous and unpredictable market conditions.

Point number 2 is that you can clearly see the user stating that he needs the money for what ever reason, as harsh as this sounds, this is not our problem.
You can always ask, but it should in no way be our responsibility that you bought something at a time where you could actually not afford it.
We are not a charity.

I responded to him in a polite and respectable manner, yet he starts to insult me multiple times.
I again explained the reasoning, why we disable the forwarder and compensate in uncertain markets, etc etc, but he continues to insult me.
He has been in EM Trading since 18 days, we have been in profit since those 18 days, and we have compensated each day the forwarder is disabled.

Then this:
[Image: 355b9167d5582b3c939988386d32908e.png]

Here you can see i told him that he could use the indicator in the mean time, the indicator gave a lot of profitable short calls ( https://t.me/emindicator/723 ) but he "doesn't care" and just wants he's money back.
The Crypto Calls is meant for people who don't know a lot about trading, so we decide when the best time to trade is, that's the whole point of that service, if OP want's more calls (and use it with he's TA, like he said in this screenshot) he can use the indicator, which is included in he's subscription.

OP is acting like a manchild/Karen/what ever you call it, i have been nothing but polite to him explaining the reasoning but as he stated him self, he needs the money, so he will take any chance and any bullshit excuse to try to blame me.
I see 0 reasons to refund OP, we are simply protecting our users from a extremely volatile market, like everyone with a respectable service should, while still compensating each day without calls.

@Ping let me know if you have questions, you have my Telegram so feel free to give me a call and i will explain everything to you.
Timo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 November, 2022 - 10:06 PM)wyvn Wrote: Show More
i love how you say the same thing over and over again for no reason and posted the same screenshots i provided for no reason

ill correct my OP with the amount of 90 since u are right in that

however, idk how you can say you "responded to me" since in the first screenshot you literally ignored me and i had to send you another message a day later

again, i feel like the compensation you are "giving" me is not compensation, by the way things look in the premium channel im gonna get another whole free month of "compensation" if things keep going the way they are
i dont want this, i just want my money back since i dont want to be even involved in this group anymore.

Services and products don't work this way.
You can't just say "yeah I don't want this anymore".
Of course you can ask, which you did, but no is a valid answer.

Again we are not responsible for the huge mess which is the crypto market right now, we rather have safety for our clients then bad calls, period.
Timo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
The indicator is also included in your plan so you can just use that.

And no, that's not how it works lol.