Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @billiedark

by QWORD - 21 September, 2024 - 07:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (QWORD) - Unhide
QWORD  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/billiedark
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Looking-for-work-Software-Engineer
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:1
Screenshots of Communication:https://prnt.sc/Ye1VWFjU8E_e https://prnt.sc/8wGR56XYqH0T  https://prnt.sc/XE1djby7D1LW  https://prnt.sc/UElM5woi0Hxp
Additional Information: So 21 days ago I made a deal with this retarded person he said will take 24 hours so then he came with drama saying he got into accident and all that crap anyways. So I deal with him before I send him payment as you see in picture about source code so I pay him half and half after seeing it. He showed me a video it's "made" so Tried to send him half payment he refuse to send source code by asking me either 4x more or he will never send it since he doesn't work like that. So he doesn't want to return or give the source code, my whole point was to get the code since I was about to pay for that and it's clearly shows that there is no single refuse or talk about that he will not work like that. Called me a time waster when almost 22 days passed after 24 hours...
Crypto address for a refund:3Ju9ZHKKjLFPn1LSCFSLcdXG2uvNUtRJgw
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @billiedark (billiedark) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (billiedark) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 September, 2024 - 08:32 PM by billiedark.)
Quote:dealing with this retarded man
This shows in advance the attitude of this client towards me  [Image: shrug.gif]

Everything that is written above - consists of 90% lies and I am very sorry that because of him I once again wasted my time

Let's start from the beginning: this client came to me with an order for a program, I clarified ALL the details, found out everything he wants from this program - and there was not a word about the source code. From the very beginning he did not even write in the direction that he needs the source code. We agreed with him as follows: he pays 50% - I make the program and send a video of its work - he sends another 50% - I send the PROGRAM. The only thing I agree with and really feel bad about is that I overestimated my capabilities and gave a time frame of 24-30 hours. It ended up taking about 48-55 hours. The fact that he writes that it took a long time is ridiculous. I wrote to him the same day - I need valid accounts (for testing and development), to what I get just free combolist.txt with the words - check it yourself :).
Obviously, while the program wasn't ready, I couldn't find a valid account quickly, so I waited for valid accounts from him for 5 whole days (from August 30 to September 5). When he sent, I continued development (consider started), but yeah, took more than 30 hours, almost twice as long.

In the end, I make him a video, send it to him, answer all the questions and he kills with the answer: Well then I throw in 50% and you send me the source code?
To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I've never talked about source code before (I explained to him below why it's impossible).

BUT EVEN HERE I'M OFFERING HIM A PROFITABLE SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM! A problem that he created himself, because he never once said that he wanted the source code.

My solution to the problem: 
[Image: OP72BGd.png]

I offered a bunch of solutions where it would be fair to me and kind to the client, but he replied that he was not interested, wrote me threats and insults. So I see no point in continuing the dialog.The program is done, I did not receive any money from him for writing it. I consider this client - a fraud and demand my money, for which I will send him the program, as we agreed

Here's a screenshot of his first mention of the source code when the program was already finished  [Image: monkayes.gif]
[Image: dHZv4mE.png]

By the way, I don't understand the accident. Yes, it happened, but at that moment the program was ready and I just postponed our quarrel until I dealt with the car accident
This post is by a banned member (QWORD) - Unhide
QWORD  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2024 - 06:01 PM by QWORD. Edited 2 times in total.)
so once again since we are dealing with idiot here is the proof of that he lies proof
Literally shows the date that we deal aug 29 and he accept it!!! Once again I asked about source code before I deal with him and I send the payment. I showed all pictures that shows I asked him before I paid him.
So imagine this he agreed with terms and after that he declines his own words that he accept it!
After this whole drama he offered me things which I don't wanna accept since we deal about source code.
And btw the picture he shows date is todays date that he offered me also Unlimited program, not source code* was after payment been send dates are also showing.

In the end I ordered this almost month ago that suppose to take 24 hours and yeah now he claims that I did not ask before , but proofs shows otherwise, not sure if IQ issue or what but yeah!
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@QWORD Please PM me with the full export of the chat as well as any other proof you might have. Do so within 24hrs
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.