Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@snowx scam report

by Atchame - 04 October, 2024 - 07:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Atchame) - Unhide
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 October, 2024 - 08:26 PM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
I wrote this method with my own hands and I don't care about the guy's method, I just use the method that I open the accounts of my own open ups service and I am sure that this friend will soon be banned from this forum, I have check this guy  method and I have not seen anything.I wrote this method with my own hands and I don't care about the guy's method,
 When I looked at the leak in nulled, you are selling a $99 method that has no value, I forwarded the evidence, I'm waiting for your decision @Liars and @Darkness

Brother you don't have the latest updates of my ebook, and never been in mentorship with me so how can you give a review about what i sell ? Clown
This post is by a banned member (SNOWX) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
wow you guys ,don't act like there is another method for this v2 method, we are not idiots, and when we check your threads, you don't offer anything in your mentorship, you only claim to answer those who have questions lol

You deleted all the chats on telegram, when they understand our methods are at the not same but I will respect mod. decision, damn I was so busy but you mess me dude I had some work to do you are wasting my time because of your useless shit
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 October, 2024 - 08:38 PM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
wow you guys ,don't act like there is another method for this v2 method, we are not idiots, and when we check your threads, you don't offer anything in your mentorship, you only claim to answer those who have questions lol

You deleted all the chats on telegram, when they understand our methods are at the not same but I will respect mod. decision, damn I was so busy but you mess me dude I had some work to do you are wasting my time because of your useless shit

Anybody who bought my guide can confirm than i send important updates separately. 
I sent all chats to liars and darkness, including the txt files you sent me.
Go sleep brother you have school tomorrow.
This post is by a banned member (SNOWX) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2024 - 08:56 PM by SNOWX.)
However, I do not have to prove anything to this extent because I have sent it to the moderators with all the proof, its not the same as the method, This is the method I use to bypass KYC. Have a nice day.

waiting for decisino @Liars and @Darkness
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service