Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

when does paypal limit you?

by Egrety - 24 July, 2022 - 04:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Egrety) - Unhide
Egrety  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
lets say you have a business account and it doesnt have to us/uk or any popular country that requires kyc verificationa, big docs, etc.  
will they ever limit you?

1) will paypal limit you if someone suspicious sent you $$? even though you are not related to him
2) will paypal limit you if you have over a specified amount of money in your balance?
3) will paypal ever close your account and take your money without giving you the chance to provide these big documents and services that people provide here?

This post is by a banned member (HOST) - Unhide
HOST  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
it depends on many factors, if your paypal is 1-2-3 y/o is considered good
I had to switch to business in order for me not to get chargebacked, or face any issue of limitation, however it has happend to me before and they actually took my money, even tho i sent them over few kyc docs, over $500 in total lost

1 - if you received a suspicious payment from unauthorized account, you will most likely get chargebacked, and limited
2 - i think there is a section where it says how much money you can store in the balance.. 
3 - yes, happens more often than you think, so if you're lucky and have a business account, keep it smooth ;)
Always confirm on cracked.io/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested, always use at your own\risk
 Impersonators 
https://cracked.io/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-ALERT-I-will-never-refuse-MM-on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement

[Image: EFSt4fg.png]
[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Egrety) - Unhide
Egrety  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 04:12 PM)HOST Wrote: Show More
I had to switch to business in order for me not to get chargebacked, or face any issue of limitation, however it has happend to me before and they actually took my money, even tho i sent them over few kyc docs, over $500 in total lost

1 - if you received a suspicious payment from unauthorized account, you will most likely get chargebacked, and limited
2 - i think there is a section where it says how much money you can store in the balance.. 
3 - yes, happens more often than you think, so if you're lucky and have a business account, keep it smooth ;)

so how does people go through "paypal holder" service...
like you have a business aged account, but in the same way as a paypal holder, you might receive a lot of transactions, some people could be suspicious, some could chargeback, some could do whatever, plus a good amount of cash will be flowing in
that could get you limited? can you explain more how could I keep it smooth?

This post is by a banned member (HOST) - Unhide
HOST  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 04:32 PM)Egrety Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 04:12 PM)HOST Wrote: Show More

so how does people go through "paypal holder" service...
like you have a business aged account, but in the same way as a paypal holder, you might receive a lot of transactions, some people could be suspicious, some could chargeback, some could do whatever, plus a good amount of cash will be flowing in
that could get you limited? can you explain more how could I keep it smooth?

Paypal is mysterious, like i said it honestly depends on many factors
if you're a simple paypal holder, you might need to explain your situation to them in a depth manner ( if a limitation does happen regarding your case. )
You can as well lift your paypal by providing the necessary requirements that an agent might ask you  pepeokay
Always confirm on cracked.io/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested, always use at your own\risk
 Impersonators 
https://cracked.io/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-ALERT-I-will-never-refuse-MM-on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement

[Image: EFSt4fg.png]
[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (InfiniteZ) - Unhide
InfiniteZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I feel like Paypal can't be trusted. The horror stories i've heard... i'll never use them in a business setting.
[Image: MQRm03m.png]
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide