Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Komandow

by Pluggys - 25 December, 2023 - 10:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pluggys) - Unhide
Pluggys  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2023 - 10:57 PM by Pluggys. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Komandow
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...1%E2%9A%A1
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 15$
Screenshots of Communication: Not wanted to answer any of my messages
Additional Information: The software that he is selling is undetected on scantime yes, no problem with it. But its useless at all, it makes you lose more clients than keeping them since every command that it runs with CMD is detected on runtime by any virus. Its a dropper like of program that is simply not working at all. It got flagged by ESET, Kaspersky, Windows Defender, Surshark (Yes, they have an antivirus that flagged it) and other names like avast. Simply executing a code trough CMD is not undetected anymore due to the fact that nobody that dumb to use a simple command process starter as its "undetected dropper". The software is about a maximum 200 lines of code with everything. I would like to receive a refund because the app is useless, I expected atleast some amsi bypass but it not even have anything that tries atleast to bypass any antivirus.
Crypto address for a refund: I will provide a fresh one if he agrees on the refund due privacy reasons.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Komandow (Komandow) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Komandow) - Unhide
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2023 - 11:45 PM by Komandow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey there,
I'm sorry for not responding earlier, Im pretty sure that the original was undetected on runtime as well when I manually tested it on some antivirus software. It looks like someone scanned it on VirusTotal and it triggered behavior detection, or maybe it was your command execution that got detected, which isn't really my fault sience i can't control what command you execute

I have a few questions:

How does it make you lose clients? If it gets detected, then it only affects itself, it doesn't get your stuff detected, right?

If the command gets detected by antivirus, is it because you copy-paste commands? You might need to make some adjustments.

I also wanted to mention:

I've tested this myself because my rdp would fail, and I was able to regain most of my clients.
If it's detected, then you should probably wait for an update, which is free ofc.

edit: also you said "Not wanted to answer any of my messages" where did you write/message me? not on sellix and you did not pm on the forum either?
Pluggys  
Supreme
Threads
(25 December, 2023 - 11:28 PM)Komandow Wrote: Show More
Hey there,
I'm sorry for not responding earlier, Im pretty sure that the original was undetected on runtime as well when I manually tested it on some antivirus software. It looks like someone scanned it on VirusTotal and it triggered behavior detection, or maybe it was your command execution that got detected, which isn't really my fault sience i can't control what command you execute

I have a few questions:

How does it make you lose clients? If it gets detected, then it only affects itself, it doesn't get your stuff detected, right?

If the command gets detected by antivirus, is it because you copy-paste commands? You might need to make some adjustments.

I've tested this myself because my rdp would fail, and I was able to regain most of my clients.
If it's detected, then you should probably wait for an update, which is free ofc.

edit: also you said "Not wanted to answer any of my messages" where did you write/message me? not on sellix and you did not pm on the forum either?

You gonna have some big problems bro. Imagine selling spreading methods and making the rar file a virus? How funny is it, get ready for your RDP downed for life. Also enjoy your ban.
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 December, 2023 - 01:57 AM)Dagobertcc Wrote: Show More
Hey there,

I have a few questions:

You gonna have some big problems bro. Imagine selling spreading methods and making the rar file a virus? How funny is it, get ready for your RDP downed for life. Also enjoy your ban.

what?
Pluggys  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2023 - 02:11 AM by Pluggys. Edited 1 time in total.)
(26 December, 2023 - 02:02 AM)Komandow Wrote: Show More
(26 December, 2023 - 01:57 AM)Dagobertcc Wrote: Show More
Hey there,

I have a few questions:

what?

I also bought your "spreading" guide, I downloaded it from your mega.nz link and how so the .rar file itself is not openable "Didnt found the file" after I pressed on it and even my browser freeze when I tried to upload it to virustotal. So I dont know what type of zeroday shit is it or else but its broken. Also you should hope that it is not what I think it is and it didnt cause any type of data leak from my side or so. Because it not gonna be funny.

[Image: f33DqAV.png]

How funny :)

[Image: hFpOonO.png]
Komandow  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
@Darkness
sorry to bother you, this guy is not really that communicative so am talking to you instead. as you can probably tell, this scam report is total bs. his own stuff getting detected is his own fault. i tried to explain to him but he just ignored me as you can see on the post above. he also did not request any kind of support nor did he contact me.

let me know what i have to show/explain to have the scam report closed.
(i am willing to give you my products for free so you can quality check them and insure that they are not infected and that they are working)
Pluggys  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2023 - 02:25 AM by Pluggys. Edited 1 time in total.)
The file is flagged that I just purchased thats why I sent a text related to it. The rar file itself, not anything that is inside. It could be an issue not gonna lie but because the "dropper" that you made also a crap for now that simply have 2 lines of code which call a cmd to run a file and its detected on runtime I cant think on any other way that your account got sold or you doing some susy business for your own self. Maybe you dont but something still not okay with your products thats a fact

You stated the file is undetected but its not, why dont you check it continiously so people dont buy a useless "dropper"?

I understand there would be "updates" but what you gonna update on that? Just to make it undetected atleast