Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @xPixeL

by Hushkin - 08 February, 2024 - 06:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hushkin) - Unhide
Hushkin  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 March, 2024 - 03:15 PM by Hushkin. Edited 1 time in total.)
He sold me 3 accounts initially, and everything was working fine until today, when, suddenly, the accounts disappeared. He surely tried to steal the access, and the accounts were deactivated simultaneously: three accounts with a balance.

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/xPixeL
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-CHEA...0-WARRANTY
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  180 for 3 accounts + 50 Euro on every accounts 
Screenshots of Communication:

[Image: IMG-6882.png]
[Image: IMG-6881.png]
[Image: IMG-6880.png]
[Image: IMG-6879.png]
[Image: IMG-6878.png]
[Image: IMG-6877.png]
[Image: IMG-6876.png]

Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: I will share it after he respond here.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @xPixeL (xPixeL) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Jieshooou) - Unhide
Jieshooou  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 February, 2024 - 11:07 AM by Jieshooou. Edited 1 time in total.)
https://cracked.io/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...L--1553513

same problem bro, I think he scammed us
@Hushkin
[Image: IvNzWwx.gif]
This post is by a banned member (xPixeL) - Unhide
xPixeL  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 February, 2024 - 04:02 PM by xPixeL. Edited 1 time in total.)
Will back home in few hours and respond to all of that

so at the beginning seems like you talking shit as you said "i was trying to steal your accounts" can you please provide us with a single proof supporting your accusation?
you opened a scam report because your accounts deactivated even tho i didn't gave any warranty on them, my only warranty is to deliver it working after that its your responsibility, as am not responsible for the client usage. you bought the accounts week ago, used them for a week and now you back asking for refund?
[Image: image.png]
[Image: standard.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hushkin) - Unhide
Hushkin  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Where have you seen an account that only stays active for a maximum of 7 days? And I'm not the only one, so you're like the others scammer. They give you access, then try to take it back to get the jackpot inside. If it were just one account closed, I would say yes, it's my fault, but three accounts closed in the same minute, one would have to be foolish to believe your story. 
 At least, if you had been honest, you would reimburse me for the accounts. That way, I might not have to claim the $50 balance on each lost account.

xPixeL  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
i didnt said that account age is 7days, it vary and it all depend on your usage and other factors out of my control like wise banning wave, again as you said that am a scammer trying to stole your account please provide a single proof supporting your point, thanks
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(09 February, 2024 - 11:57 PM)Hushkin Wrote: Show More
Where have you seen an account that only stays active for a maximum of 7 days? And I'm not the only one, so you're like the others scammer. They give you access, then try to take it back to get the jackpot inside. If it were just one account closed, I would say yes, it's my fault, but three accounts closed in the same minute, one would have to be foolish to believe your story. 
 At least, if you had been honest, you would reimburse me for the accounts. That way, I might not have to claim the $50 balance on each lost account.

i bought a wise account for 100$ Eaglestore.bz the account wasnt even 1 day old and got locked after 15€ transaction. Sad.
xPixeL  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 February, 2024 - 01:11 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
(09 February, 2024 - 11:57 PM)Hushkin Wrote: Show More

i bought a wise account for 100$ Eaglestore.bz the account wasnt even 1 day old and got locked after 15€ transaction. Sad.
you can contact the seller if he have any sort of warranty