Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT: @Sibrille

by BeastX - 06 June, 2024 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (BeastX) - Unhide
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 07:53 AM by BeastX. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Sibrille
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9C%...U-CPU-BOTS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $40
Crypto address for a refund -> BTC - 3PBRYgRFR6hbL1q4dW6k2r3QVdMWwD5Maq

Additional Information: I contacted him back in September since I was interested in buying bots from him. We agreed on $40 for 100 bots. After I paid him in crypto, I asked when he can start, he stated that he wasn't home and will be able to start "later." I waited a few hours or a day and he didn't update me so I sent him a reminder, and he came up with an excuse stating that he changed his host last night and somehow I was just informed there were orders in the queue before me, which he didn't inform me before/after I paid, he simply stated that he will send me instructions and get started when he gets home that day. I wanted to give him the benefit of a doubt, so I kept waiting patiently, another few days have gone by and I requested an update from him. He was probably annoyed or something because he wanted me to stop asking and instead, he will contact me on his own when he's ready. He's been pushing the date further and further until I eventually gave up asking, even till today, he still hasn't delivered. So about two or three weeks ago, I contacted him reminding him I've yet to receive the order, and he probably doesn't even remember me now. I just checked Telegram this week and found out he deleted the whole chat on Telegram, but I got everything saved if you need it.

Chat logs: https://youtu.be/xTB9VzFqIgc
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Sibrille (Sibrille) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
The pictures are invalid. Loads are delivered already. Next time send me a valid file. You agree to my terms that the file can't be changed once loads started.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BeastX Please confirm if this is solved. If not, please reupload the proof you've provided on the thread.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Reopened as per OPs request
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 12:11 PM by BeastX. Edited 3 times in total.)
(07 June, 2024 - 07:00 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
The pictures are invalid. Loads are delivered already. Next time send me a valid file. You agree to my terms that the file can't be changed once loads started.

Wow such a bold statement claiming that the "loads are delivered." What files are you talking about? It would be impossible to claim that you've already delivered the loads since I don't recall ever sending the files over. I've been patiently waiting for your "instructions" this whole time. Whenever I requested an update on when you could start, you would try to silence me and told me to stop asking, while you assured me that you'd message me back on your own terms when you're ready. Now I can see that was just an excuse for you to keep pushing the date back.

Here's the chat log I recorded before you deleted our conversation recently: https://youtu.be/xTB9VzFqIgc
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 June, 2024 - 07:52 AM)BeastX Wrote: Show More

Such a bold statement claiming that the "loads are delivered." What files are you talking about? It would be impossible to claim that you've already delivered the loads since I don't recall ever sending the files over. I've been patiently waiting for your "instructions" this whole time. Whenever I requested an update on when you could start, you tried to shut me up and told me to stop asking while you assured me that you'd message me on your own terms when you're ready, but sounds like that was just an excuse for you to keep pushing the date back.

Here's the chat log I recorded before you deleted our conversation recently: https://youtu.be/xTB9VzFqIgc
@BeastX why did you wait almost a year to open a scam report? Can you comment for the reason. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 June, 2024 - 01:01 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(10 June, 2024 - 07:52 AM)BeastX Wrote: Show More

Such a bold statement claiming that the "loads are delivered." What files are you talking about? It would be impossible to claim that you've already delivered the loads since I don't recall ever sending the files over. I've been patiently waiting for your "instructions" this whole time. Whenever I requested an update on when you could start, you tried to shut me up and told me to stop asking while you assured me that you'd message me on your own terms when you're ready, but sounds like that was just an excuse for you to keep pushing the date back.

@BeastX why did you wait almost a year to open a scam report? Can you comment for the reason. Do so within 24 hours.

As you saw, the seller wanted me to stop asking him for update regarding the status of the order, until he messages me back on his own terms. I initially wanted to give the seller the benefit of a doubt and assumed they would eventually notify me. I didn't want to escalate the situation prematurely and hoped the delays were temporary. Not gonna lie, it took so long that I did kinda forget about this for some time, until recently I was scrolling through my Telegram list and was reminded of the situation. It bothered me letting him take my money and getting away with it.