Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Azurn

by shadowlights - 28 June, 2024 - 06:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (shadowlights) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2024 - 06:45 PM by shadowlights. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Azurn
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-1-%E2%...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Around $1600 from which he refunded $150, so $1450 ($850 from accounts and around $750 that got drained)
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/6GXRTlK
Additional Information: Bought 3 revolut personal accs from him thinking they had unlimited vcc and they didnt. After this issue, he didnt offer refund. But the most severe issue was not this. 2 of the accounts got drained and after that they even got pulled back (cant access anymore to them). It says he wasnt him but idk. Hope he can solve this problem as soon as possible because I need that money and this is a big loss for me
Crypto address for a refund: Will provide to him
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Azurn (Azurn) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@shadowlights Please confirm if the statement above is true
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (shadowlights) - Unhide
Threads
(29 June, 2024 - 01:27 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@shadowlights Please confirm if the statement above is true
(28 June, 2024 - 10:15 AM)Azurn Wrote: Show More
Hello!

We sort all things out in telegram and solve the problems now.

We did not drained any money from account.
We came to an agreement for accounts refund and told him 2 accounts are not safe to use and one is, but even after the agreement of refund he continued using these accounts that i told are not safe 

but for the moment the problem will be sorted out on telegram
"We came to an agreement for accounts refund and told him 2 accounts are not safe to use and one is, but even after the agreement of refund he continued using these accounts that i told are not safe "

First of all, it’s not true that I continued using the accounts after we agreed on a refund. I haven’t touched his accounts since the agreement. The only thing I did was requesting him to secure the accounts after the accounts got drained, because I had deposits in them that were refunded, and now I can't access those funds since the accounts were pulled back. He has also been avoiding my DMs, saying "I'll be here in a bit" since yesterday, with no updates. https://imgur.com/a/uxPMBHm
 He claims that his workers stole the money due to a Revolut bug in a new update, which I believe is a complete lie. Even if it were true, he should still be responsible for his workers' actions. I asked for his help to secure the accounts after the devices drained my wallets, but he didn’t help me. The day after, all accounts were pulled back and all details were changed, as shown in the screenshots I sent before.

It appears to me that this is his method for scamming: he gives you accounts, waits for you to deposit funds, and then pulls the accounts back. He then offers "replacements" so you can deposit again, repeating the cycle. He mentioned refunding only the account amounts, which I find very unfair since my funds were drained by either him or his workers, and this is not my problem.

I really hope I’m mistaken and that he can prove me wrong, but based on the current situation, this is what I believe. Hope this issue gets solved ASAP, thanks.
This post is by a banned member (superkordoba) - Unhide
Threads
shadowlights  once you will upload money in revolut he will change the revolut account and he will stole your money from the revolut accounts or what ever accounts you will buy so take care this is a bing scmmer i got scmmed and i got refunded only the money i paid on revolut but I never been refunded for the money I Have uploaded in the revolut and he his works took them !