Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINS'T VZS | SHITTY MENTORSHIP FOR 2.000$

by JustyX - 01 July, 2024 - 06:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (JustyX) - Unhide
JustyX  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/VZS
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-15K-MONTH...OWN-EMPIRE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 2.000$
Screenshots of Communication: Sent to @Liars and @Darkness on telegram.
Additional Information: His mentorship is full of public and non working stores. His opsec guide is literally a PDF taken from a cracked thread, he can't give support for the methods he post because he admitted he didn't do them and don't know how it works, Paypal UA is also public, he don't give anything private. Also for amazon mentorship his partners were supposed to mentor us how to refund on amazon, but instead they just ask for a % to do the service, like place a order or PR editing.
I already sent the exact methods he is giving for EU stores that i got from cracked, so staff can compare it's the exact methods, there is nothing private on his mentorship. We both already showed our points of view on the mentorship, so no point in arguing this on this thread.
Crypto address for a refund: Can send via Telegram if user decides to refund.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @VZS (VZS) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (VZS) - Unhide
VZS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 July, 2024 - 06:08 PM)itzrizk Wrote: Show More
If it worked, he wouldn't sell it. There's always a catch. It's oversaturated, a hit or miss, high risk, whatever the reason, if it worked, it would not be sold.

most retarded claim, I have 45 others making money in the group, this is the only unhappy customer, everyone I work with gets good results, please don't comment if you have nothing to add / you have no clue what you're talking about
Pls join new channel old got banned ))
[Image: vzsrefunds-sigg.gif]

JustyX  
Registered
Threads
(02 July, 2024 - 06:17 PM)VZS Wrote: Show More
If it worked, he wouldn't sell it. There's always a catch. It's oversaturated, a hit or miss, high risk, whatever the reason, if it worked, it would not be sold.

most retarded claim, I have 45 others making money in the group, this is the only unhappy customer, everyone I work with gets good results, please don't comment if you have nothing to add / you have no clue what you're talking about

Just because you took public methods from cracked and sold it as a mentorship to 40 people don't mean your mentorship is good. You can't sell public content. I already explained i lost a lot of money because of your mentorship. Your methods are all public and most of them don't even work anymore, even though you promised weekly updates on the storelist. This is easy to solve, your mentorship is public trash so you have to refund me.
I can make a lof of points on why this is a scam, but here is a small example:

On your mentorship sales thread (https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-15K-MONTH...OWN-EMPIRE) a guy asked you if you teach how to bypass AVS hold and get orders through (https://i.imgur.com/PiIgjpG.png)

But the reality is that the guy on your mentorship "teaching" Amazon don't even teach this, he just asks for 10% of the order to place it and never teaches it.
I also already showed the same exact methods you posted being leaked here on cracked long time ago, since everything is public and your mentorship trash.
VZS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 July, 2024 - 07:12 PM)JustyX Wrote: Show More

Just because you took public methods from cracked and sold it as a mentorship to 40 people don't mean your mentorship is good. You can't sell public content. I already explained i lost a lot of money because of your mentorship. Your methods are all public and most of them don't even work anymore, even though you promised weekly updates on the storelist. This is easy to solve, your mentorship is public trash so you have to refund me.

On your mentorship sales thread (https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-15K-MONTH...OWN-EMPIRE) a guy asked you if you teach how to bypass AVS hold and get orders through (https://i.imgur.com/PiIgjpG.png)

But the reality is that the guy on your mentorship "teaching" Amazon don't even teach this, he just asks for 10% of the order to place it and never teaches it.
I also already showed the same exact methods you posted being leaked here on cracked long time ago, since everything is public and your mentorship trash.

you showed me 5 stores out of 400+ being on cracked, and even that information was wrong, stop speaking shit everything is already sent to staff to decide, should my storelist not contain stores that are public  [Image: who.png] [Image: who.png]

JustyX  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2024 - 07:20 PM by JustyX.)
(02 July, 2024 - 07:15 PM)VZS Wrote: Show More

you showed me 5 stores out of 400+ being on cracked, and even that information was wrong, stop speaking shit everything is already sent to staff to decide, should my storelist not contain stores that are public  [Image: who.png] [Image: who.png]

I showed every single store you posted for EU stores, the other stores for USA etc are also public and all leaked. Now i can't show it like i showed the EU stores because i didn't save those ones and you kicked me from the mentorship. Even the OPSEC guide was a PDF taken from cracked, you didn't put minimal effort into a good mentorship, there is nothing private about it. You can't gather public info from cracked threads and make a mentorship with the same exact info.

Also sending your partners to harass me don't help the scam report.
VZS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 July, 2024 - 07:19 PM)JustyX Wrote: Show More

I showed every single store you posted for EU stores, the other stores for USA etc are also public and all leaked. Now i can't show it like i showed the EU stores because i didn't save those ones and you kicked me from the mentorship. Even the OPSEC guide was a PDF taken from cracked, you didn't put minimal effort into a good mentorship, there is nothing private about it. You can't gather public info from cracked threads and make a mentorship with the same exact info.

I never sent anybody, you opened the public scam report, are you surprised that people saw?

JustyX  
Registered
Threads
(02 July, 2024 - 07:34 PM)VZS Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2024 - 07:19 PM)JustyX Wrote: Show More

I never sent anybody, you opened the public scam report, are you surprised that people saw?

It's your mentorship partners, one of them even sent me a private message on telegram after i told you about the issue trying to beef with me and claiming you made a storelist update with "crazy new stores" when in reality you just added more public stores taken from cracked like trezor.