Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @DIGIPROFITS

by ADREX - 25 December, 2021 - 01:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (ADREX) - Unhide
ADREX  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2021 - 01:43 PM by ADREX. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/DigiProfits
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-500-...-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €53.19
Screenshots of Communication: you can contact me on discord to send proofs Adex#5207

Additional Information: Hello so before i bought the ebook i found some comment talking about his method that it is mostly cpa and refferal and when i asked him about it he told me that " that's not true if someone wrote it they are lying " and he played with my word easly cause i said if all method depend on cpa wich i was meant if it those method are about cpa wich more then half is cause as we know they very public and satutrated if you don't have you own twist .Also most method wich are more then half about cpa depend on money to start wich are not clarified cause he said you can start witouht money wich is almost impossible to do

I kindly told him i can't do other method betting one cause of my personel belief ( relegion mostly ) so i almost left with cpa wich from the first i didn't want it like i said.

I bought the premium package that have refund option ( if you can't make money you get a refund ) wich is my case hope it's undestable thank you. 

He not answering my message while he's accepting new memeber to his server wich mean he's online

Crypto address for a refund: btc ( 1N5LTsZMfob2GYJAQYGvP1QC39EJMAF7nN )

i already tried almost all of them before cause they are not that private and why i can't do some of them ( either impossible in my country or other cause ) so i don't need that much time to do what i already tested before and made me lose money before. sorry for the long writing just wanted to clarify things up.
Thank you
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@DigiProfits reply within 24h.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide
ADREX  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 December, 2021 - 04:33 PM)DigiProfits Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2021 - 01:29 PM)asuspower10 Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/DigiProfits
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-500-...-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €53.19
Screenshots of Communication: you can contact me on discord to send proofs Adex#5207

Additional Information: Hello so before i bought the ebook i found some comment talking about his method that it is mostly cpa and refferal and when i asked him about it he told me that " that's not true if someone wrote it they are lying " and he played with my word easly cause i said if all method depend on cpa wich i was meant if it those method are about cpa wich more then half is cause as we know they very public and satutrated if you don't have you own twist .Also most method wich are more then half about cpa depend on money to start wich are not clarified cause he said you can start witouht money wich is almost impossible to do

I kindly told him i can't do other method betting one cause of my personel belief ( relegion mostly ) so i almost left with cpa wich from the first i didn't want it like i said.

I bought the premium package that have refund option ( if you can't make money you get a refund ) wich is my case hope it's undestable thank you. 

He not answering my message while he's accepting new memeber to his server wich mean he's online

Crypto address for a refund: btc ( 1N5LTsZMfob2GYJAQYGvP1QC39EJMAF7nN )

i already tried almost all of them before cause they are not that private and why i can't do some of them ( either impossible in my country or other cause ) so i don't need that much time to do what i already tested before and made me lose money before. sorry for the long writing just wanted to clarify things up.
Thank you

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay, I've been mostly inactive for the past week because of the Christmas holidays.
People were automatically added to my server by either a mod or a discord bot.

I will refund you as soon you send me the proof, I completely understand why you cannot attempt the betting method, and therefore you don't need to attempt it. 

So please send me proof (screenshots / video) of that you attempted all of the methods except for the betting one.

Thanks,
DigiProfits

i sent all my problems with it in private cause i don't want to leak more then that about your ebook so check it please when you have time
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide
ADREX  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
@Teken problem kinda solved hope he will be more clear and transparent next time with new costumers i don't really have time to dispute more so we find middel groud thing.
This post is by a banned member (iboopyournose) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
May be opening a scam report as well soon.  Been waiting for almost 3 months for some advertisement and just today I no longer see the server in my server list.
ADREX  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 December, 2021 - 07:52 AM)iboopyournose Wrote: Show More
May be opening a scam report as well soon.  Been waiting for almost 3 months for some advertisement and just today I no longer see the server in my server list.

@iboopyournose ngl the ebook is not worth the money on it i didn't even get a full refund but i don't feel to argue more about it and wast my time