Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽ FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - NEW SEASONS 2022/2023 ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

by Archbet - 30 December, 2021 - 08:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Archbet) - Unhide
Archbet  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 10:13 AM by Archbet. Edited 28 times in total.)
[Image: unknown.png]

ROYAL BETTING EMPIRE 

2 new prices :
250$ until you double your balance plus initial payment of 250$ ( Example for 1000$ balance : subscription will last until we reach 2250$ )
1000$ / year service with money management

Spreadsheet posted on Discord, JOIN NOW
Hi everyone. Nice to meet you. Welcome to my world. This thread is about Football Predictions. If you are a fan of football and you like betting, I am waiting for you to join my Discord Server and enjoy moments together while making profit ! Please take in consideration that we must assume some risks while we are betting, nothing is 100% safe.

Vouches : 

(20 February, 2022 - 12:35 PM)AncientBanana Wrote: Show More
A BIG vouch for @RoyalProfit
This review is not sponsored or asked to be written by @RoyalProfit. I volunteered to write this review because I am genuinely surprised to see a legitimate service on c.io that does make me money. I subscribed to his service around December 2021 in monthly payment mode. I've been his member for the last three months, and so needless to say, I am well qualified to comment on this service. I started with a bankroll of around USD500ish and well, I've had around 36 predictions - parlays with bets ALWAYS having odds above 2.0 (since it's a parlay, however, if you're a little too late, the drops odd to like 1.90 but never less than that). I've personally had a win ratio of around 28 out of 36 predictions, I believe and so his win rate is more than 65%. But the things that make this service more unique and different than any other services that I've been a part of:
  • Strong bankroll management unlike any other service out there - I just tell him what my current balance on stake.com is, and he is more than happy to suggest how much money I should place on that bet. I am sometimes greedy and add more than that to the bet though - sometimes I win, other times I lose.
    • Personalized service - unlike most tipsters I know, RP deals with his customers on a ticket and so I am able to freely ask him any questions that I need to and he gets back to me ASAP
      • Willingness to help his customers above and beyond - due to timezone conflicts, I miss some of his bets at times, and for that, he offered to place bets on behalf of me - I just have to add 2FA to my account and share the account credentials with him or just send him the money for him to place bets on his own account on my behalf (sounds absurd and risky? yes. But I would've not considered opting for this service if I didn't know him so well, but well he is and he does sound a lot legit)

I have made around $3000 in profit in the last 3 months which in my honest opinion is one of the best legal ways to make money, assuming that you are not in a region that restricts gambling. I do advise you that if you got money to burn, and you are looking at good potential returns on your investment, get his 250 EUR package that he has available as of Feb 20, 2022, which states that he will help you double your initial investment plus 250 EUR that you paid as his fee. And that way, well, you will make your money back along with insanely awesome profit. But please do note that [b]this is gambling and things may not work out in the future and so please gamble whatever you can afford to lose :)
GLWS @RoyalProfit
[/b]

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: Verifiedd.gif]
This post is by a banned member (mcr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Binez) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Archbet) - Unhide
Archbet  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2021 - 08:51 PM by Archbet.)
(30 December, 2021 - 08:42 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
is manchester united gonna win?

Everything is possible, but I wouldn't bet on that, I prefer safer bets

(30 December, 2021 - 08:42 PM)Binez Wrote: Show More
Nice...

Thank you very much !
[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: Verifiedd.gif]
This post is by a banned member (seok) - Unhide
seok  
Supreme
Threads