Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @H8ML | 450

by ZeroP - 03 January, 2022 - 09:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2022 - 09:31 AM by ZeroP. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.to/h8ml
Sales Thread: none
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 450
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: 8qSxt3T.png]
[Image: goq8Ip0.png]
[Image: I0LziWI.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lW8g6i2.png]
Additional Information:

User ordered something and promised to pay multiple times, always delayed, then said that someone else is actually paying. No reply for multiple days. A lot of work is already done.

Crypto address for a refund: LTC addy in ticket
[Image: sig.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@H8ML reply within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Tigeh) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2022 - 07:06 PM by ZeroP.)
(03 January, 2022 - 01:03 PM)Tigeh Wrote: Show More
I was the one looking for an otp bot.
Told @H8ML to search for multiple coders.
But after he contact you, told him to put the order on hold since one of my partners told me he got source code for Telegram OTP (and that's what I was mainly looking, not for Discord bot)

[Image: QKwawIM.png]

@H8ML did not paid you anything, he was just interested and almost looking to pay.
He didn't took any of your code. @H8ML has all the rights to decide if he is still looking to go with you or not. He didn't paid you the upfront payment because it was not something us wanted for sure (we are just searching for coders)

[Image: EAZio3Q.png]

Feel free to sell that source code anywhere. Only you and maybe your partners got access to it.
I don't see the point of opening a scam report against @H8ML while he didn't:
1) Fully confirmed that he wants to otp bot.
2) Paid the upfront fee so you can start working. (these are your words, the upfront fee means confirmation that you can start working)

If you want to talk way faster and if you can integrate that source code to a Telegram otp bot, I will get it from you.
Message me on Telegram: https://t.me/DonTigeh

I dont know what you are talking but ordering something means you have to pay for it. He confirmed he is going to pay it so doesnt matter who has access to it or if he "confirmed" that he wants it.

(03 January, 2022 - 06:59 PM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
(03 January, 2022 - 01:03 PM)Tigeh Wrote: Show More
I was the one looking for an otp bot.
Told @H8ML to search for multiple coders.
But after he contact you, told him to put the order on hold since one of my partners told me he got source code for Telegram OTP (and that's what I was mainly looking, not for Discord bot)

[Image: QKwawIM.png]

@H8ML did not paid you anything, he was just interested and almost looking to pay.
He didn't took any of your code. @H8ML has all the rights to decide if he is still looking to go with you or not. He didn't paid you the upfront payment because it was not something us wanted for sure (we are just searching for coders)

[Image: EAZio3Q.png]

Feel free to sell that source code anywhere. Only you and maybe your partners got access to it.
I don't see the point of opening a scam report against @H8ML while he didn't:
1) Fully confirmed that he wants to otp bot.
2) Paid the upfront fee so you can start working. (these are your words, the upfront fee means confirmation that you can start working)

If you want to talk way faster and if you can integrate that source code to a Telegram otp bot, I will get it from you.
Message me on Telegram: https://t.me/DonTigeh

I dont know what you are talking but ordering something means you have to pay for it. He confirmed he is going to pay it so doesnt matter who has access to it or if he "confirmed" that he wants it.

About your first screenshot. H8ML acknowledged multiple times that the bot was already in the works. 
[Image: UO12jB3.png]
[Image: dTcTzbN.png]

This post is by a banned member (H8ML) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2022 - 09:16 AM by ZeroP. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 January, 2022 - 11:31 PM)H8ML Wrote: Show More
bruh, TOS says u shouldn't have even started

[Image: S8Pbop1.png]

Just look at my previous post, you promised that you will pay and based on your reputation and that you wouldn't break your promise, we started working for customer convenience. (To deliver faster)

Besides that, I think that TOS doesn't matter in scam reports AFAIK. I could also write in there you have to pay me 10x the money if you cancel the project, and you still wouldn't have to.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
If you were not paid 50% upfront. Why did you start the work and complete 70% of the work?

Also, provide proof of work done.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2022 - 11:23 AM by ZeroP. Edited 1 time in total.)
(09 January, 2022 - 09:01 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
If you were not paid 50% upfront. Why did you start the work and complete 70% of the work?

Also, provide proof of work done.

What? We ask for 50% Payment, so the customers don't run off without paying. In this case, he said he will pay, and he has a high rep, so why would we unnecessarily delay the order?

And what proof do you want? Want me to ask my dev for screens of the files?
You can see his status updates in the screenshots.