Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Basilisk scammer

by ops404 - 14 August, 2022 - 03:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (ops404) - Unhide
ops404  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:cracked.io/Basilisk
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9C%A8COGNITO-CLOUD%E2%9C%A8-5000-WORTH-OF-CONFIGS-FOR-JUST-50-%E2%9C%A8-PRIVATE-RARE-CONFIGS%E2%9C%A8
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:$50
Screenshots of Communication:https://t.me/scmaerrrscr
Additional Information:https://t.me/scmaerrrscr
Crypto address for a refund:3KhZ1FYSzZqsRum2AyeZT3aije9JSp8QeN
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Basilisk (Basilisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2022 - 04:02 PM by Basilisk. Edited 2 times in total.)
All configs in my cloud including Netflix work. None is proven to be leaked or stolen.

You asked me for proof that the netflix config was working and I asked on the customer chat. A customer tried it and responded:

[Image: unknown.png]

All configs are working just fine. I never got any complaints about the Netflix config, and customers just verified that it's working just fine. As I said, the problem is on your side (proxies, combos, idk).

Also the suggestions channel is made for SUGGESTIONS. People suggest configs and then we work on them and try to add them to the cloud. NOT EVERY CONFIG WILL BE ADDED, HENCE THE NAME, SUGGESTIONS. Also you can't expect us to add almost impossible configs in a week such as TikTok, even though we have informed you MANY times in the suggestions channel that they're being worked on.

@Darkness @Liars Please close this report as it's void and plain stupid.

edit: why dont you show the full convo?

edit: another customer says the same thing:
telegram @blatt29 for ads
ops404  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 August, 2022 - 03:38 PM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More
System bot message: @Basilisk (Basilisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread

You never proved anything.  This customer you are asking could be you from another account, these tricks no longer work anymore , lol
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 August, 2022 - 04:09 PM)ops404 Wrote: Show More

You never proved anything.  This customer you are asking could be you from another account, these tricks no longer work anymore , lol

You are officially mentally retarded. I asked in the customer chat if it was working. I never asked someone specifically, and all the people that replied replied by their own will.

Also you've had interactions with both customers before in the chat keek
ops404  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2022 - 04:30 PM by ops404.)

However, this does not prove that it works , why you can’t proof that by yourself? You can’t right? Coz u know this config not working ..

Am already done with you scammer, The moderators here will do their job

(14 August, 2022 - 04:15 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More

You are officially mentally retarded. I asked in the customer chat if it was working. I never asked someone specifically, and all the people that replied replied by their own will.

also you have to give permission to one of the admins to check the config , and he will know if it works or not, don't talk too much mate
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2022 - 04:33 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)
(14 August, 2022 - 04:25 PM)ops404 Wrote: Show More

However, this does not prove that it works , why you can’t proof that by yourself? You can’t right? Coz u know this config not working ..

Am already done with you scammer, The moderators here will do their job

(14 August, 2022 - 04:15 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More

also you have to give permission to one of the admins to check the config , and he will know if it works or not, don't talk too much mate
Can you tell me what's a better way to check the config than to ask the customers and two actual customers checking it and confirming it's working?

Plus even if let's say one config stops working, why would I refund you? You purchased the cloud, including 250+ configs, not a single config.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ops404 Can you record the issue you are having with the config and upload it to streamables or youtube. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024