Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against Lesnos

by Sidiju - 27 September, 2022 - 02:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sidiju) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lesnos (lesnos) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2022 - 03:14 PM by lesnos.)
already sent all i had to darkness in pm , making a scam report because i made my own is ridiculous, you know what you did grow up
also looking for where did we threaten you
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2022 - 05:30 PM by lesnos. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 September, 2022 - 03:56 PM)Sidiju Wrote: Show More
(27 September, 2022 - 03:14 PM)lesnos Wrote: Show More
already sent all i had to darkness in pm , making a scam report because i made my own is ridiculous, you know what you did grow up
also looking for where did we threaten you

it is ridiculous, you guys claim i would have done something i did not done, when you scammed me and all. at the end i can just hope, that the guy will now talk with me as next, or that they look in this report and then i can tell you for sure, if they want to get all evidence they can even go in a screenshare call with me on discord. i can show them then the whole chat between you and me and your mate and me. at the end you guys scamme me. you guys threatened me and you guys claim i would have leaked any of your stuff. i did not leaked your method. i did never scammed you and at the end i got enough proof, that you guys scamed me, threatened me and that i did not leaked your shitty e-book. i hope the staff comes to me now and looks in my screenshots, if they are not enough for them i can give more informations. at the end you and SniperCat as your mate have both fucked up. you scammed, you threatened and and and. if justice is existing you should not only get banned everywhere, but you should also just get your service to be shut down forever. idk how many people you guys scamed. but i am sure you did this not the first time.

yeah im a huge scammer which is the reason i have 14 vouches on sites and hundreds on vouches on my server and never got banned on this site and i quote you "and and and" DancingClown

also still looking for the part where I threatened you ^^

lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 October, 2022 - 02:50 PM)Sidiju Wrote: Show More
https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-against-sidiju

https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-Report-ag...id23035967

https://discord.gg/93DhBvFcsv

https://discord.gg/XTc9YD3jVK

Hey, as you know, Lesnos made a Scam report against me, but i did on him aswell. due to the whole situation i made a other scam report on ScammerAlert! on Discord against them aswell. they have now found Lesnos And his Mate SniperCat for guility.Transcript of the Whole Documented Ticket in the Transcript channel on ScammerAlert is visible to everyone aswell.
Don't see how those randoms have anything to do with cracked neither this scam report ^^
also i dont have access to the conversation anymore but im pretty sure @snipercat offered you to resume the delivery of what he still had to deliver to you but you still refused :p