Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @sidiju

by lesnos - 27 September, 2022 - 07:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.io/sidiju
Sales Thread: none
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: leaked information about my ebook to some of his friends
Screenshots of Communication : I can provide in pm to admins since the screenshots have infos relative to the ebook
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: just ban this ape
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Sidiju (Sidiju) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Sidiju) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@lesnos PM me with proof within 24hrs.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
MIDDLE AD SPOT FOR SALE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by You
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 October, 2022 - 03:57 PM by lesnos. Edited 1 time in total.)
(01 October, 2022 - 02:50 PM)Sidiju Wrote: Show More
https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-against-sidiju

https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-Report-ag...id23035967

https://discord.gg/93DhBvFcsv

https://discord.gg/XTc9YD3jVK

Hey, as you know, Lesnos made a Scam report against me, but i did on him aswell. due to the whole situation i made a other scam report on ScammerAlert! on Discord against them aswell. they have now found Lesnos And his Mate SniperCat for guility.Transcript of the Whole Documented Ticket in the Transcript channel on ScammerAlert is visible to everyone aswell.

@Darkness

Don't see how those randoms have anything to do with cracked neither this scam report ^^
also i dont have access to the conversation anymore but im pretty sure @snipercat offered you to resume the delivery of what he still had to deliver to you but you still refused :p

lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 October, 2022 - 02:30 PM)Sidiju Wrote: Show More
@Darkness
please take a look on the whole thing and ban @lesnos and @SniperCat, i have provided enough proof and the Scamer Alert Discord already looked into the case and found These two people for guilty of the Scam they did. i can provide you with more info if its still not enough. please just handle it. i am not that happy with a open scam report against me and that these scammers are still not taken down after all what happened. there might be other people getting scammed by them right now and Lesnos has a high Reputation even if he is doing scams on atleast some of their Customers. i really hope, you might be able to get them removed from the platform so they wont hurt anyone else anymore.

only reason none of us got banned is because we aint no scammers and you're just completely lost, in the screenshot i sent to darkness you literally said you gave infos of the ebook to other people on a server of 5 persons of whatever, stop acting like we are scammers when you know damn well that you just were retarded enough not to know that leaking an ebook makes you illegible for further access, moreover the scammeralert discord has nothing to do with cracked nor this scam report, they're just indians trying to act like discord's white knights even though they can't even understand proper english, now Simon i will ask you to stop spamming me and the admins when you literally admitted leaking infos about the ebook in my dms