Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report 200$ @The_Joker299

by Cindig0 - 10 June, 2023 - 05:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@The_Joker299 Report will be open until OP receives the rest of the money. On hold until then.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (The_Joker299) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cindig0) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (The_Joker299) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VerDocShop) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 June, 2023 - 11:38 AM)Cindig0 Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2023 - 02:39 PM)The_Joker299 Wrote: Show More
lol this is retarded , how is it my fault that paypal put money on hold? i dont even understand why this report was opened in the first place but ok

Before doing holding with you, you told me that it takes 1 -2 days for hold not 5 or more days, if you would tell me this i would probably not deal with you

just FYI, pp puts some transactions on hold for up to 75 days when pp AI thinks that carding or scamming is involved (even for some normal transactions, from the people who own cards. or paypal of the buyer is flagged inside the Paypal etc, and yes pp flag some normal shit every day for no reason). some are held only 24h and when the buyer doesn't report it, they are released.

cheers, done it for quite some time. and yes the holder can't do a shit about it (idk if they have business or personal acc's in use)
Nothing bad from my side just wanted to share my few cents

[Image: pepe.gif] shh... usa fullz info [Image: pepecaught.gif]
Telegram @VerDocShop
This post is by a banned member (VerDocShop) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2023 - 09:56 PM by VerDocShop. Edited 2 times in total.)
(15 June, 2023 - 04:36 AM)Cindig0 Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 11:37 PM)VerDocShop Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 11:38 AM)Cindig0 Wrote: Show More
Before doing holding with you, you told me that it takes 1 -2 days for hold not 5 or more days, if you would tell me this i would probably not deal with you

just FYI, pp puts some transactions on hold for up to 75 days when pp AI thinks that carding or scamming is involved (even for some normal transactions, from the people who own cards. or paypal of the buyer is flagged inside the Paypal etc, and yes pp flag some normal shit every day for no reason). some are held only 24h and when the buyer doesn't report it, they are released.

cheers, done it for quite some time. and yes the holder can't do a shit about it (idk if they have business or personal acc's in use)
Nothing bad from my side just wanted to share my few cents

I agree with you exactly, they put hold 21 days for few business accounts (only 21 days max), but his doing holding from long time for others and hold should be only 1 -2 days, ok imagine now paypal AI holds them more than 2 days, it will be hold for 21 days if he dont go to the transaction and click on "get money sooner" if he dont it then money will be released n 5 - 7 days max

idk do you even own pp business acc, but clearly you have no idea (not 21 days max- 75 like I mentioned before ) and again, I'm not on either side of you, but some things you should know... But basically it all depends what kind of hold he has (I don't have any access to it so I don't know. but why I write to enlight you with this kind of thing. [Image: image.png]

[Image: pepe.gif] shh... usa fullz info [Image: pepecaught.gif]
Telegram @VerDocShop