Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @themystic and @Guw0pp

by Spoofyyyy - 17 December, 2023 - 01:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (themystic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Spoofyyyy) - Unhide
Spoofyyyy  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2023 - 02:45 PM by Spoofyyyy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 December, 2023 - 02:40 PM)themystic Wrote: Show More
Also you're supposed to secure the account, If you enabled 2fa and changed password how the hell is someone gonna login the email?  [Image: kek.png]

Also you fucking dumb, I changed everything. Never talked about somebody logged into the fucking email, you fucking prick should read all of my messages before acting like somebody who is smart. The account got deleted due the fact that even an email contains that I just attached. But let me show it once again if you simply blind or simply ass to understand english.

[Image: bJ40Jdb.png]

Wow, do you see what it says? "We get in touch because there was an attempt to create another account with your identity."
Spoofyyyy  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2023 - 03:38 PM by Spoofyyyy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 December, 2023 - 02:45 PM)themystic Wrote: Show More
I'm definetly not selling one account over and over, MY Supplier's tos warranty is that you have 1 hour to check the account after delivery and secure it by enabling 2fa and changing passsword, THOSE ARE ALSO MY TOS.

I dont know how your gmail details can be changed after you change password and enable 2FA, It is not our fault you NEGLECTED the tos and rule, as it stated we only provide 1 hour warranty as per's seller tos.

You sad scam scheme and that we change the info, IF we do why the fuck did i tell you to change password and enable 2FA? Please listen to yourself we are not at fault because your stupid ass was too lazy to read some rules.

Theres plenty more people that purchased and didnt encounter this issue, You sign up for the risks and agree to tos upon purchasing.

You guys simply retarded, but let me attach every image that prove I changed everything when I got the account. Nobody logged into the email you dumb asshole, I said you guys sold a reused shit for me that is your really fancy argentina vcc.

[Image: pGjVzx1.png]
[Image: zMhHyFG.png]

Time log:
[12/15/2023 10:29 PM] I got the account
[12/15/2023 10:32 PM] I changed the pass for it
[12/15/2023 10:34 PM] I added the 2FA
[~ 12/15/2023 10:38 PM] Changed the in app pin

Also about it, i knew that it can get banned. Thats not the first time that Im using made accounts. But never had an issue like that with them. Somebody reused the same info after a day, the first account that you sent not even worked because its pass was changed. How tf is this was even possible? ?

The thing that is a fact that Im not responsible because it got banned. It happened because you sold a shit account from somebody that is your supplier. It can be bad to feel that you are in trouble because the cheap account not worked well and now your little cut from the sold shit is in danger.
This post is by a banned member (KJXO) - Unhide
KJXO  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2023 - 03:52 PM by KJXO. Edited 2 times in total.)
what part of ''us not reusing the fullz'' do you not get? is it that hard for you to read, we DID NOT REUSE the fullz it was SOMEONE ELSE who got their hands on a fullz we used and maybe used it to create a belo account or perhaps it was the same citizen we used fullz of and he created the account, we DID NOT REUSE IT, you own upto risks when purchasing from open ups this is how accounts are creating , using someone ELSES INFO. You -repped us both claiming we used the same FULLZ, we used the same fullz for multiple accs which is not true. Stop making stuff up...

you also are creating a scam report with the purpose of banning my binance for something different that has nothing do with the current situation(tinder 12 months plat that YOU RECEIVED and WORKS fully well and no issues ) that should explain everything to the mods about how truthful you really are buddy. 

screenshots regarding his tinder purchase below that hes creating a scam report for on binance for no reason

https://ibb.co/N2XKQD1

https://ibb.co/xLcb4SN
https://t.me/Guw0pp

Discord: guwopp.

All of my services are legal.
Spoofyyyy  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2023 - 03:54 PM by Spoofyyyy.)
I dont give a fuck about your binance, i need to put some preasure on you both to dont ignore me or making yourselves busy as it was when I purchased a thing and waited like two days for mystic to be online. Its not about the tinder plat or else, its works yes. But its still a fact that you guys have a product that was not even usable under that 1 hour as it was promised. Also you guys misleading people about the banks.

Also the forum have its own rules that applies over your useless tos. ?‍♂️
Spoofyyyy  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2023 - 05:07 PM by Spoofyyyy.)
So people have 1 hour warranty on the account to change every pass and more. And also topup the money and try to pay with it on a way that not even works before 8 hours or so. Also wait the crypto confirmation and else. You dont even care about the thing that Im saying to you. The account got deleted because of the fact that you or your fancy supplier reused its details. So basically you or him reselling the same shit over and over again.

Also, its still missleading people. Than these accounts are not made banks they are temp accounts for only a hour. But as I said, you selling that to people like its a bank that they can use not only for a hour