Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report against @PureCoder blocking user licenses without proper reasoning

by GigaAlex - 20 April, 2024 - 11:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (PureCoder) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2024 - 03:26 AM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
After I dig into my database, I can confirm that OP is full of lies. He broke my TOS and he is sharing the serial key with people on multi VPS.

1. On 4/5/2024 there was unusual actives to his serial keys, two VPS using the serial key "at the same time" .. two person are using the key "at the same time" which are 45.11.***.** and 45.134.**.** but let's ignore it.

2. On 4/20/2024 OP asked for his serial key ( I thought he formatted his VPS and lost it )

[Image: jlLr9jI.png]

3. At the same "exact" time when OP asked for his serial key, the key is "already" running and pinging my server, which indicates that the key is being used by other people, not him, he obviously don't even have his key anymore. Makes no sense to ask for your serial key if the key is already active and online on your VPS!!! unless someone is using it on some VPS!!! This explains everything.

4. He asked me to change the serial key because he knew that other people are using it and after x hours it will lead to HWID ban. (hwid ban also did on 4/5/2024 and OP requested hwid reset, read #1 for info)

[Image: mecbzZp.png]

5. OP is sharing my product on his VPS with many users and make his VPS publicly available for many users which break my TOS and make me lose money until one of them stole the key and kept it to himself.

Good thing that I keep login activities saved on my database to challenge invalid dispute!
Telegram: PureCoder

[Image: EOmOVhK.gif]
This post is by a banned member (GigaAlex) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 April, 2024 - 12:53 PM)GigaAlex Wrote: Show More
- You can't use the serial key on two VPS at a time, so you physically can't even share it???
Not true, you can run on 2 VPS and it's showing on my system that TWO vps are using key SAME TIME, that's why you requested hwid. Again, a bad lie.

- Never said that, I only said, that I bought before the shop system changed and the old link from my email is not accessible anymore.
Not true, You asked for serial key. Even if you are telling the truth, the application and serial key are being used already when this chat happened. 

I did not know that the key was running on another VPS, I only wanted it changed because I suspected unauthorized usage and wanted to bind it 100% to me? Furthermore your TOS forbids sharing and selling, nothing mentions unauthorized usage?
Of course you do not know, that's why we have TOS that prevent sharing key with others.

- As mentioned multiple times now, I did not know that it was being used, I was only pretty sure that someone else might have it and thus I wanted it changed. To prevent unauthorized usage, which is not sharing.
Of course it's being used by other people, you just said 9999 times that you are using the key with someone else. Then you opened this invalid dispute to play round.

I think, I mentioned multiple times, that I had it running on a rdp a long time back to which my partner obviously had access, since we split profits. If he is now using the key unauthorized, then that's not sharing..[/b]
It's against TOS to share the key, because it will make the key leaked easily by other people. if you did not share it then we wouldn't be here.

I hope admins closed this invalid dispute because it's silly. And OP should stop buying from us, also OP stop sharing c.to products with \\ partners \\ family \\ other people

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
can someone help me with this dispute.

@Darkness
@Liars

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Please check this thread. All information from OP and me already here

@Darkness @Liars

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
It is on hold until OP gets unbanned.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 April, 2024 - 12:54 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
It is on hold until OP gets unbanned.

Ok thanks for reply. I hope you really read the dispute because OP admitted to share serial key and the application with his partner which is against my TOS that he accepted it on 19, Sep 2023.

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
OP is ignoring his invalid dispute and enjoying me having "DEAL WITH CAUTION!"

@Liars