Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT: @Sibrille

by BeastX - 06 June, 2024 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Even if we have wrote on telegram or no, we have delivered all loads to every customer once our services was back online. If you also have forgotten to check you're panel or to make sure that you're file is still working and have a valid connection.
This post is by a banned member (BeastX) - Unhide
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 June, 2024 - 03:51 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
Even if we have wrote on telegram or no, we have delivered all loads to every customer once our services was back online. If you also have forgotten to check you're panel or to make sure that you're file is still working and have a valid connection.

Our conversation never took place outside of Telegram. How could you have delivered the loads when I have yet to send you a file to begin with? You asked that I paid you directly via crypto instead of your web-shop, and I have been waiting for your instructions the whole time, which was never provided, and nothing about a "panel' was ever mentioned or provided to me. After the service was back online, you told me there were larger orders before mine and that you would update me when it's my turn. You never instructed me to send a file, and I didn't want to upload it to you before the process began since I didn't know when you would start on it and it would just get detected fast. I would have provided you with a freshly crypted one when you were ready to start my order.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
All paid orders was on a list an deleted from the list once finished. The chats you're showing are abit old. We have marked you're order as finished since we delivered the loads. Deleting messages or files from the chat is not excluded. It's isn't the first time someone try to get more "free" loads.
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2024 - 02:02 AM by BeastX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 June, 2024 - 09:45 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
All paid orders was on a list an deleted from the list once finished. The chats you're showing are abit old. We have marked you're order as finished since we delivered the loads. Deleting messages or files from the chat is not excluded. It's isn't the first time someone try to get more "free" loads.

There's no use in trying to claim that I deleted anything. I got 2 recording of our chat, one of them which I posted here (this was a recent recording, but I also have a recording from September of our chat to prove nothing has been tampered with since.) Specifically, I have one that was recorded on September 22nd, while our order started on September 9th, and it shows how unresponsive you were, you would only message me when I messaged you first, you didn't bother to send me instructions on how the process goes, or update me anything. And yes, our chat may be a bit old, but that's only because you wanted me to stop asking you for status updates and I never got a reply from you like you promised.

Your dishonesty shows even in our chat as seen in the video, you initially implied that my order starts once you get home that day, but then you always had some form of excuse to delay the process, like you changed up the story the next day and somehow there are orders in the queue. If that were the case, wouldn't it be something you should've told me before I paid, letting me know that there would be a long waitlist? Or could it be that you just wanted to secure the money in your possession then come up with the excuses after? I even asked if you could show me that there were orders in the queue before me, and you did send me a screenshot of a transaction, but the date of was not visible, and when I asked to see the date, somehow you "already deleted it" which is strange, that you would delete someone's receipt when they have an active ongoing order.

After I recently messaged you accusing you of never delivering the service, you proceeded to delete our entire conversation. And no, I'm not tryin to "get more free loads" as you said above, since I don't even want the service anymore, it's been several months, never received an update from you. I want my refund.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
We don't keep chats or customers details more then some days once the order is finished. We don't refund anything since we have no proof of you're payment anyways and we can't proof that you're not lie to grab some free money here. We have a clear list and finished all orders of our customers.
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 June, 2024 - 02:32 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
We don't keep chats or customers details more then some days once the order is finished. We don't refund anything since we have no proof of you're payment anyways and we can't proof that you're not lie to grab some free money here. We have a clear list and finished all orders of our customers.

You saying you have no proof of my payment?? You literally confirmed it in the chat
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I confirmed we have finished all orders weeks or even months ago and speakers for every customer. I don't even know who you are and if you paid...
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Ok I'm tired of repeating myself, feel like we're just going in circles at this point. According to him, he confirmed that the orders have been fulfilled, yet he's unsure of who I am or whether I already paid. I been telling him, it was impossible that my order could've been fulfilled because I never sent him the files to start. And if he doesn't even know who I am or whether I paid, then how could he say with confidence that my order was already fulfilled?

Do you not keep track of who already paid? I sent you the payment directly via crypto, not your Selly website and you literally confirmed that you've received my payment in the chat.