Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @TAL0N - $30

by COTAgg - 08 June, 2024 - 03:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (TAL0N) - Unhide
TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 June, 2024 - 07:03 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2024 - 06:38 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2024 - 06:20 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More
"you are the one who had the opportunity to discuss that I'm obligated to get the avatar for you when I clearly stated multiple times that there is nothing I can do about the avatar, and stop calling people childish when they point out your wrongdoings."

I believe I was very clear about my expectations for both the avatar and the rest of the project. The only exception was the pop-up windows, which is why I withdrew my request for them as soon as I realized we were not aligned.

Regarding the avatar, I consistently communicated my requirements. This did not change throughout the project, as evidenced by my responses. Here’s an example:

On June 6th at 1:47 PM, about 15 hours after you confirmed starting on the designs, you sent me the avatar: https://prnt.sc/TX1SHjFKHCQU
I responded within 2-3 minutes, stating that the avatar was far from what I was looking for: https://prnt.sc/1K26TbQNtx6J

You knew what I wanted. You also knew you couldn't meet my specifications, yet you continued working on the design despite my clear rejection of the avatar. I didn't ask or tell you to keep working on the design. In fact, I expected you to revise the avatar and provide one that met my requirements.

Instead, you worked on other parts of the design and sent me this on June 7th: https://prnt.sc/qqEeex2My9CE
I responded in about 20 minutes, again expressing my dissatisfaction with the avatar. You replied 7 hours later, stating: "There is nothing I can do about the avatar I can't find what you are looking for."

You’re using this argument as if it was mentioned before the project started, but it was actually said after we had agreed, payment was made, and work had begun. I made my dissatisfaction with the avatar clear, but you continued with the design anyway. You had the opportunity to cancel the project when I first expressed my concerns about the avatar. You chose to proceed, and that is on you.

It seems there's been a misunderstanding on your part. I'm not sure if there's a language barrier, but from my perspective, my instructions for the designs were very clear. It should not have been misunderstood that I wanted you to "look around the internet" for the avatar when I provided specific instructions for a custom avatar.

If your only response to this dispute is to degrade me with comments like "You're just making a fool of yourself" or "Stop victimizing yourself," then I have no intention of continuing this discussion.

Unless you have a constructive solution or a valid point to make without repeating yourself, I won't respond further until a staff member has made a final decision. Thank you.

I don't think you are even reading what I'm typing or trying to understand what I'm saying, I already explained to you that from my understanding of your messages I gave a price for a landing page nothing less nothing more, my pricing did not include any custom assets from my side as you didn't clarify that, I've been nice and understanding since the beginning of our conversation till now despite you calling me a child multiple times and being passive aggressive all the time and yet you still victimize yourself even tho you are the one who started calling me a child that is insane, please get out of your bubble and read what you are typing cause clearly you are not, and I don't think you realize why I'm repeating myself, it's because you are not trying to understand my points everything was clear from my first respond to this dispute.

@Darkness @Liars

Let's clear a few things up.

I did not call you a child multiple times. I asked you to stop acting like a child, and I did this only once. I said this because it seemed to me that you were acting childishly, not that you are a child.
I now understand there's a significant language barrier between us.

I acknowledge that you believe you quoted $60 for a landing page design without a custom avatar. However, you need to understand that when I provided the instructions and project details, I specifically asked for a custom avatar. I mentioned that I wanted it to resemble the ape reference photo, in a specific style and position. All these details clearly indicate that I was requesting a custom avatar, not that I wanted you to search online for a photo.

Please read this carefully: If I had known that your $60 quote was only for the landing page without the custom avatar, I wouldn't have agreed to the deal. This means you are now asking me to pay $60 for something I did not agree to. My messages clearly state that I agreed to have an avatar in the middle, styled as an ape in the same position as the reference photo but with a different theme. That's what I agreed to.

And here you go again being passive-aggressive for no reason at all, telling someone to stop "acting childishly" when they are stating the facts is a mature thing for sure, saying it once or twice doesn't matter you are still being rude not just now but throughout the whole conversation, you are for sure a self-entitled individual. "A language barrier" I don't think there is a language barrier between us for saying acting like a child is the same as calling someone a child and that right there is being passive-aggressive if you don't know the meaning of it, anyways that's not our subject here.

Also, one point I forgot to mention in my last reply, I kept working on the project when you ignored my messages about me not being able to get anything similar to what you are looking for because (we gonna go back to the start again) you did not state anywhere that I'm obligated to "design" or "get" you the custom asset, so please try to understand that and I did not agree to make you a custom asset as you can see on my very first message I clearly stated that I don't do 3D which is literally what you are looking for here, let me explain this a 2D image with a 3D style is a 3D object exported as 2D I don't think you understand that so now you do, when I received the confirmation dm on forum with "Landing page design" that for me confirmed that you are only paying for the landing page design, here I said this for the 4th time so please try to understand this as well, if you got any valuable information please do reply if you are going to keep saying the same thing over and over again please keep it to yourself and let staff members take care of this.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@COTAgg The user has clearly mentioned that he doesn't do 3D. If you have any assets ready, you can send him over the assets to receive an updated version with the changes you would like. If you are still not happy with the results, a partial refund is also possible. So, if you have the assets ready, provide them to the user within 24hrs.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 June, 2024 - 12:43 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@COTAgg The user has clearly mentioned that he doesn't do 3D. If you have any assets ready, you can send him over the assets to receive an updated version with the changes you would like. If you are still not happy with the results, a partial refund is also possible. So, if you have the assets ready, provide them to the user within 24hrs.

I specifically mentioned that I wanted a 2D image with a 3D style, not any actual 3D objects. He confirmed he could do this. Check this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/vVIA27nhFjrK

I also sent over the deal agreements, including the avatar design request, and he once again agreed. See this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ELwtyUvX4_ZM

I don't understand how TAL0N could confirm he could create a 2D image with a 3D style and agree to my avatar design request before the payment, but now he's excused because he said he didn't do any 3D assets.

There is a significant difference between a 3D object and a 2D image with a 3D style.

Please double-check this and confirm if your decision still stands. Thank you.

TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Darkness Bump

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TAL0N Please either update the design with the changes OP has requested or refund him partially(50%) if you are not able to do so within 24hrs.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2024 - 09:12 PM by TAL0N. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 June, 2024 - 12:19 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@TAL0N Please either update the design with the changes OP has requested or refund him partially(50%) if you are not able to do so within 24hrs.

OP hasn't provided any assets yet so just to not let this dispute open for a longer time, I would like to refund 50% (he only sent 50% of the payment anyway).

Edit: The full payment was 60$ and OP sent 30$ which is 50%

This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 June, 2024 - 09:11 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More

OP hasn't provided any assets yet so just to not let this dispute open for a longer time, I would like to refund 50% (he only sent 50% of the payment anyway).

If I understand @Darkness decision correctly, the 50% refund should be based on the amount I paid ($30), not 50% of the total service cost. Is that correct?

If I am supposed to pay 50% of the service, which equals the $30 I already paid upfront, then what is the purpose of this dispute?

I am reasonable and can accept a 50% refund of the $30 I paid upfront, meaning @TAL0N would still receive $15 for the work he did. It is unreasonable for me to pay $30 when @TAL0N is the one breaching our agreement.

TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2024 - 09:19 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More
(20 June, 2024 - 09:11 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More

If I understand @Darkness decision correctly, the 50% refund should be based on the amount I paid ($30), not 50% of the total service cost. Is that correct?

If I am supposed to pay 50% of the service, which equals the $30 I already paid upfront, then what is the purpose of this dispute?

I am reasonable and can accept a 50% refund of the $30 I paid upfront, meaning @TAL0N would still receive $15 for the work he did. It is unreasonable for me to pay $30 when @TAL0N is the one breaching our agreement.

A 50% refund is for the service price not what you paid, if you are getting a 50% refund based on the 30$ you paid which is 15$ then that just means you paid 30$ for the service which is not the price we agreed upon, also I'm not breaching our agreement, you just refused to understand what you are paying for and what service you were getting when telling someone to do a web design for you, also @Darkness already explained everything to you, so I'm just giving you a way out with the 50% refund so we don't keep this dispute for a longer time, you still have the option the provide the assets to me as @Darkness mentioned.