Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @H8ML | 450

by ZeroP - 03 January, 2022 - 09:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (Tigeh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 10:02 AM by ZeroP. Edited 2 times in total.)
(10 January, 2022 - 11:06 PM)Tigeh Wrote: Show More
I personally purchased a full code from someone else providing OTP bot without Twilio and lots of features.
Not sure why this report is opened, nobody promised anything, nobody got anything, nobody paid for anything.

H8 contacted you for an otp bot, he did not got it, he didn't paid 50% for you to start coding. He didn't agreed to pay you anything to start coding.

Lesson should be learned. Do not start coding if payment was not sent upfront.
Lots of people contact me asking questions about refunds, I answer them, I get everything ready and in the end, they decide not to go with me.
What should I do here? Start reporting each potential customer that did not went with me and did not paid me for a potential successful job (that's exactly what you request, paying for a potential successful otp bot that a customer did not received and he does not want it anymore)?

A report is made when:
1. You delivered something and you did not got paid.
2. You paid for something and you did not received what you paid for.

Not when you got a potential customer. It's not about trust here. It's about logic.

Literally no hate on you, Zero, since I know you for some months and you seem a really kind and smart guy, totally appreciate your previous works you did for your customers, but as I said, you did not delivered anything, @H8ML did not paid for anything, this is a report against a potential customer for something that you could've sold to him.

Yeah, I don't take it personally, and I hope you do not either.

Your text looks very nice, but it is just missing the point.

If you order something, you need to pay for it. There is no way to deny that, right?  

He ordered it, knowing he has to pay, he said he will pay. Now he must let our devs finish it, pay for it and take the product. If he doesn't use it, that's his choice.

Obviously, we don't want him to pay for nothing. He will receive the Product as agreed on.

If you order something, pay for it. If you don't want it, don't order it.

And for your example: It's like if you do a refund for someone, and it's completed, and then he doesn't pay. The deal is already made, the work already started. It's not like H8 came to our discord asking for a price and saying he is interested. He came, ordered it, agreed to pay, acknowledged progress updates, saw the work being done. That's not a potential customer but a customer that just doesnt pay.
[Image: sig.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Tigeh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 11:45 AM by blackycracky. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tbh the screenshots posted here are incomplete I mean to actually come to any point @ZeroP sir better you post whole ticket
It will take time to upload but than better justice can come

PS: im not supporting anyone

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 03:00 PM by ZeroP. Edited 4 times in total.)
I'm not going to argue anymore here, we are running in circles. I said what I had to say, if staff decides against us, so be it.

We might just have different views on when a customer becomes a customer.

Your work is impressive too by the way and I have a lot of respect.

Ticket Transcript

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...07626.html 

@BlackyCracky

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@H8ML You can either pay him the $150 for the time spent on the work 40% work completed or get the ordered product and pay in full. The reason H8ML going to have to pay them is that H8ML gave a word that he will pay (https://i.imgur.com/GtTgR6g.png), based on his reputation and custom user group @ZeroP trusted his word and started the work. H8ML You will have to pay within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (H8ML) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I got it. As I mentioned previously in the ticket, if the money was for me, I wouldn't want it. I'm just trying to get my developers paid as good as I can. Don't want any parties to take this personally. Thanks for understanding.  :pray: