Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @CrookThaGod @highdiver | $600

by SNOWX - 05 February, 2022 - 02:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (highdiver) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SNOWX) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 February, 2022 - 09:11 PM by SNOWX. Edited 2 times in total.)
now he really wants 500$ from me , please share  proof smn then , when i ask you if you will help me, you shouldnt say you will, i just say his aim is to make more money, i can pay u anyway , i dont understand whats wrong with posting messages from 1 week ago , already we agreed and you said you would help me , i would really pay you but its not a big amount anyway , also i will leave a proof here what you said to me , you said 1 week ago,you said we would accept any amnount   and then you said you'd help after you bought a bot  Liars lets wait for your decision but if I dont get help I cant do anything and $600 just went for nothing

https://ibb.co/GpWjMBZ

(05 February, 2022 - 08:58 PM)highdiver Wrote: Show More
Why are you including me with snazzy thread? I told you explicitly this has nothing to do with me nor Snazzy OTP. Now please remove me from this thread.

This deal was made by Crook and SNOWX, nothing to do with me.
i got this from snazzy otp , your both staff
This post is by a banned member (CrookThaGod) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 February, 2022 - 09:13 PM)CrookThaGod Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2022 - 09:08 PM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
now he really wants 500$ from me , please share  proof smn then , when i ask you if you will help me, you shouldnt say you will, i just say his aim is to make more money, i can pay u anyway , i dont understand whats wrong with posting messages from 1 week ago , already we agreed and you said you would help me , i would really pay you but its not a big amount anyway , also i will leave a proof here what you said to me , you said 1 week ago,you said we would accept any amnount   and then you said you'd help after you bought a bot  Liars lets wait for your decision but if I dont get help I cant do anything and $600 just went for nothing

https://ibb.co/GpWjMBZ

(05 February, 2022 - 08:58 PM)highdiver Wrote: Show More
Why are you including me with snazzy thread? I told you explicitly this has nothing to do with me nor Snazzy OTP. Now please remove me from this thread.

This deal was made by Crook and SNOWX, nothing to do with me.
i got this from snazzy otp , your both staff
I never agreed to any amount, so stop putting words in my mouth. Have a good day/.
 You already mentioned that you will accept any amount, right?
This post is by a banned member (CrookThaGod) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
im waiting for liars to make right decision