Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Token Gen Scam . against @Goldfire 650USD

by Santer - 15 February, 2022 - 02:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Santer) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 February, 2022 - 05:23 PM by Santer. Edited 6 times in total.)
(16 February, 2022 - 09:09 PM)Goldfire Wrote: Show More
I only answered you about this skid case because I can't let you say false things even if it is hidden behind a "fun fact".

About the generator that worked for 1 day. Yes, even if you don't want to accept this truth, the generator worked for 1 whole day before the patch and the tokens were absolutely not shitty.

To answer your "speed was dropping" argument, well, it means absolutely nothing. There are dozens of factors not depending on the generator code that could have caused the speed to drop such as a lag hit on the machine you used the generator on.

k

edit on the funfact. :
https://ibb.co/3yM1stP
https://ibb.co/j3YBYRv
I wonder why people i never talked to are saying the same stuff . aswell as the same installation guide aswell as some other things :
https://ibb.co/n3t4fXm
btw before u start saying its not Bla Bla . i Am Superman BTW

just posting this since i dont want him to make up something again using this so ama post it first.:
https://ibb.co/1TBz0Dr <- + dont use this as the main theme of the scam report . this is only one of tons of things i mentioned . so dont change the topic using something that i myself said it could be not true
This matter have been up for one month and i want it to end soon.
This is the last post i am ever doing here . since talking with u guys is stright time waste.
I Always Take MM @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Goldfire) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 February, 2022 - 05:47 PM by Santer.)
men this post is so stupid i feel stupid replying to it .
All the stuff i posted . u call no argument ? okay okay even though u concentrated on the skid argument . and i myself said its not an argument . its something that could be concedered.
now to u . Where is ur ARguments sir ? i posted tons and tons of pictures . " not useless explainations . " PICTURES . something real .
What about u ?
All i have seen from u are the uselss stuff u talked . tbh this only shows how stupid u are . my Line " I AM SUPERMAN " is a line only people with some IQ will understand . sorry for not concerning u into it .
It means . everyone can say what he wants . as long as there is nothing as a proof no one will believe it .
and like i said before  . nothing change : talking with u guys are stright time waste .
This is the last post i am doing and this time i am serious PepeGlad this gonna be the last one .
Like said on discord " i need my time to get the loss back "
So yeah i am just waiting for @Liars now .
as from the start . i am thinking that u guys actually dont care about refunding me . u all know that i actually deserve the refund . ur only here to try ur luck . if it wins it wins . if not then not .
Anyway
Gud luk
I Always Take MM @Liars
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2022 - 04:09 PM by Santer. Edited 5 times in total.)
-------- post delted
I Always Take MM @Liars
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2022 - 04:09 PM by Santer. Edited 2 times in total.)
--------- -------- post delted
I Always Take MM @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Goldfire) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2022 - 08:54 PM by Santer. Edited 2 times in total.)
Yeah sure enough i cant stay quite after this but i am not bringing anything more so we dont let Lairs read alot . i am just going to answer ur points .
1.why dont u show the hole Chats on that . at that time i tried the gen for the first time . we talked only about stability. thats what i meant with 100 threads are working best for me ( regardless of the dropping issue that came later . But I never kept the gen on a lot doe resources. Chechen is the one who did and he’s the one who found the dropping issue ). show more screenshots @Goldfire if u have a diffrent opintion.
+ with the 100 threads ur showing i told u somewhere there that i am genning around 300-500 per 10 minutes . so why dont u show that . regardless of the quality ofc since this is after when @Chechen gave me the tokens he genned so i give it to @jonko so he can try it .
2.so in conclusion . 1. shit speed ( @Chechen said its okay so lets leave it ) 2.Shit Tokens . 3. Major bugs like dropping speed . those were unfixed when discord patched and u call it a complete gen ?
3.this just prove ur self something wrong . from the start i have been saying that i dont understand anything in python . the responses i got from that server all show that alot of people are saying that its skidded. when they told me that . and i paid around the 700 for the gen . ofc that would be my reaction . so ur just proving one point i did .
i still dont see anything changed of before u posting this post . as all points u "proved" were already told by me .
as for the end . ofc thats @Liars choice and thats what i gonna wait for
I Always Take MM @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Goldfire Refund him 50% based on your word you will refund him or if you don't fix it. This was after the patched. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024